[Contest-ish] New Gifts Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The five nights at Freddy plushies
    *maybe colored chicks since Easter it's coming
    Different pizzas 

2. I think a birthday cake would be a good gift.

The design would be a cake that either says "Happy Birthday" in candles or in icing.

This would be a good gift for people to spam a person on their birthday ️ Similar to how their friends get people to spam their walls with birthday wishes but now they can get affordable gifts that wish them HBD instead.

3. A fake DN. It would look like a DN of course. Send it when you wanna say "Stop being dtw"

4. support support support.

5. I think like a poop emojis Because I think it would be funny if somone ask for a gift and you send them shut literly. Image I got from internet of what I think it would look like.
    [​IMG]

I also like the idea of a 18 and up sign gift because there are alot of 5 year old playing this game made for people way older. I got this picture of a website I think this would be what it look like.[​IMG]

6. A bottle of painkillers
    “since i am a pain in d ass” ?

7. I think it would be cool to have a gift that said a quote from one of my favorite movies get rich or die trying. Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right

8. lmaooo yes. "note up scrub"

9. First aid box
    “ u ll need that after all those fights “

10. A pinnapple pizza would be a good gift image of what it would look like

[​IMG]

Got this image of the internet

11. A box of memories ~ pics that shares the memories of you and your friends

Pearl necklace ~ pearl of friendship

Cotton candy ~ sometimes you need the sweetness to get over the bitterness

Couple :
    bouquet of flowers ~ to show someone you love how much you care about them

Couple bracelet / ring ~ cuz it's cute wearing a couple items

Love mug ~ nothing is sweeter than a note written on a mug

12. A fluffy blue pillow.

Something along the lines of.. You deserve the rest

13. Flower crown : you dont always need a tiara when you can have your own flower crown

Running shoes : cuz you've been running in my mind since the 1st day we met

Hoodie : to keep you warm when i'm not around

Couple
    Bunny plush : a simple gift for your rs

Jar of hearts : when you miss your gf/bf, take 1 of the hearts and taste the sweetness of the chocolate inside?

14. Aww some nice sèxy lingerie for that sweet RP

15. Just a funny idea for you ever watch Naruto and kakashi always reading that special book if you catch my drift make a gift that's give to everybody right and call it the Guide to RP I don't role-play but I think would be a very funny idea

16. Also for my idea put that special RP book for all the special role play ideas

17. a vibrator so we can tell people to go f themselves

18. Wand or wizard hat: description, Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

Camera: description, so I can take picture of your mistakes

Headphones: description, to cancel out the noise inside

Keychain: description, I still loses my keys even though you bought a keychain.

Demon Car: description, I just signed my life away to buy you

Top hat: description, For all you laides men

Rs gifts

Photo of a couple: description, I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

Cake: description for your birthday

Shake with two straws in it to people dinking out of it: description, this shake is tasty just like you

Heartbucks: this coffee is sweet just like you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.