[Contest-ish] New Gifts Ideas!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. • FAUXLAROID CAMERA
    "Thanks for the memories"

• Swarm of butterflies or. Single Buttefly
    "Without change their would be no butteflies"

3. Ok here’s some mediocre ideas. I’m basically just taking pictures off the internet as inspiration. Also, I couldn’t think of good sayings so bare with me.

The CareBARE

I don’t really care dude.

This gift is good to send when you could care less what the person, you’re sending it to, is saying.

Avocado

You’re everything I could avo ask for.

This is a cute gift just to tell someone that they’re amazing and stuff.

Qt Pie

You are such a cutie 3.14!

This is for those people who you think are v v cute.

I’ll try to think of more ideas. Most will probably be food related cause I really like food. Sorry if some of these were already gifts in the past.

4. HAMMER & NAIL
    * Nailed it...

SCREW
    * I'd screw..
    [For the RPers... donut judge me okay]

5. Thumbs up for the carebear 

6. Puerto Rican Flag
    "PUERTO RICO SE LEVANTA"
    PUERTO RICO WILL RISE

It has been months since Maria and the people of Puerto Rico continue to need help but are left in the dark by the government.

Stand for justice and support Puerto Rico.

7. Bring back kisses and thongs so we can make each other jelly through our gifts

8. How about an Olive Ewe... sheep wearing crown of olives?

9. I'm not sure if its been a gift before, but paper airplanes. You could do one with a lipstick kiss on it to send to your rs or maybe one with a message like 'you are my sunhine' with a cute little sun. There could be different messages like 'get well soon' and 'good luck' to send as cute messages to your friends. Idk

10. What about a Broken Heart. It would look like the typical broken heart emoji . I think it would be good for people when they get emo.

11. Tbh, we should get The Legend Of Zelda gifts ??. A little Hylian shield or the master sword ?. Would be cool af ?. The way they would look would is like how they do in Breath Of The Wild, unless ATA gives their own little twist and adds a pimd symbol on it.

12. have we ever had like.. mug gifts? not the mo-tea-vation but like dad coffee mugs?

> Worlds okayest dad/pimd player?
    a plain white mug with that writing?
    I guess Most of my humor is dad humor so id find that funny.

or just dad jokes in general

>A fridge with legs and a face who looks like its running?
    is your fridge running? better go catch it. send to your corniest friends

>or a box of "cards against pimd"
    -a horrible game for horrible people

13. Hey I've been thinking about what u say and I've came up with a good thing
    I an proud to introduce
    Dorm room key-an yellow key to your dorm..sweet we have made it back before the sun is mellow!
    Key to the atic- an spooky brown key with an goblin face that lights up at ur basement door

14. What about different Animals? Like breeds of dogs or cats? ? Could have a different animal every month.

Reason? Cause everyone likes animals obviously ?

15. I’m gonna go ahead and suggest “rp deterrent” for those of us in here for the non-perverted social game.

It looks a lot like the block button. But giftable.

16. How about a can of spinach for farms that are dtw??

17. A bible
    "You need Jesus"

18. The message is remember to keep ur dorm key in check when going to club cuz I lost mines lmao.. And my basement i have an friend that died with a creepy one

19. Bale of Hay
    "Only true farmers have spent their summer slinging these"

20. An empty brown box for 1,000 that says "I didn't know what to get you, so I got you this box" ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.