Where did you guys get your usernames from

Discussion in 'Activities' started by AmericanPie, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Let's play a game! Where did you guys get your usernames from? I'll start, I decided on the name AmericanPie because I was listening to the song American pie. Very creative ikr

2. I decided to use my real name and make up the rest of it

3. I'm a huge lover of nature and all things sweet. I love pink & flowers so and Lotus's have always been my favorite. I added Baby to make it sound more feminine and adorable 

4. I got mine from a song
    (Craig Morgan-International Harvester)

5. My bf love to squeeze my lemons from tha backyard to make lemonade.. but now :( were broken.. i need 20 ecs for name change.

6. It's my gamertag from xbox, so I used it here.

7. My first ever name was based off my Instagram name and as I changed names I've always had "pink" somewhere in it.

Pink isn't even my favorite color ☹️. I've never bothered to change it cause I felt like if I changed my name to anything other than pink people wouldn't know who I was.

8. Its from a flower ?
    My heart melted when i see it 

9. KayLostInWonderland was based off my middle name Kay. And lost in wonderland because I love the movie Alice in wonderland. She get lost just like I feel lost in the real world.

10. From the tv show 13 reasons why

11. Dr who reference

12. My very first unconverted grey aisha neopet had this name.

It's iced now.
    Rip.

13. Xbox gamertag

14. Mine is the Latin word for gold

15. I use to go by the name Dr Pepper. (favorite soda) but all my friends called me peppy or pep. So I changed it to pep. Peppy sounds like I'm gay. I'm only half gay 

16. i got my username from a concert,i was in a live consert dj_neet was playing!!.. so i put this?

17. It just happened that I see a Fork everyday.  and decided to make it my ign. My girl is the Spoon. Fyi

18. I got my user name because computers hate me and glitch out. I just added some numbers at the end to make the name longer.