CONTEST

Discussion in 'Activities' started by JAJA, Jan 23, 2018.

1. What is your perfect Valentine's day date? Describe it to us... is it on the beaches of hawaii??? Is it on the greek islands? Its YOUR date you tell us from start to finish. The Winner will recieve 4 bentos  please be descriptive. Judges will be announced later

2. Judged on feb 14

3. Rip/quote]

4. My ideal date would be a simple picnic and star gazing on a beach where the sky isn’t hidden by trees or buildings on a clear night. We could snuggle to keep warm as the sounds of the surf surrounds us, sneaking kisses under the stars and chatting.

5. Well for me, perfect dates aren't goin on beaches or dining in a special romantic restaurants. I prefer putting a lot of efforts just to express my love for her. I'll be organizing a simple candle lit suprise dinner on her house. Scattered roses in the floor and many scented candles from the entrance door up to the table where I setup the table for dinner. Lights off and classical music's playin'. Ill make sure ill give her chocolate boquet coz flowers will wither soon. After we eat, ill ask her if we can have a sweet dance with our theme song "I wont give up by Jason Mraz" thats all.

6. For me valentine day would be the perfect day that would never end....like a love that never ends

7. TBH, perfect Valentine's date is at home with my human. Playing video games and cracking open a cold beer. We would play MK and COD. And my human would get upset everytime I kicked his a$$. But it will be okay. Cause there's pizza. Yup perfect date.

8. A perfect date for me is going to Carnival or Themed Park? like Disney or Star City (para tipid) Because it's the ultimate fun and laughter with someone you love is the most memorable. It maybe a bit old fashioned to ride a ferriswheel and when it stop on top you'll hold your partner's hand while looking her/him deeply in the eye and say how much you love them.It might be sound less romantic but letting your partner see your some personalities your friends usually see is like building the BESTFriend relationship stronger before the Love which for me will suddenly fade away. Sooooo I would like to date someone in themed Parks to let them know that I wouldn't ride roller coaster no matter what happens!

9. A perfect valentine date for me is to tour Jeju Island in South Korea together with my loved one  Go Mountain Climbing in Hallasan, touring from Chocolate Land to Teddy Bear Museam,?? going on a picnic in Jeongbang waterfall while enjoying the view of the cliffside fall next to the ocean,⛅ then going on a walk on Saryeoni Forest Path, and last of all, visiting Eodolgae, enjoying the scenic lookout point during the sunset  locked inside the warm hug of your love one. ??

10. I would like to propose my valentine in nigara falls... Holding her palms clutching her fingers wanna show her the complete heaven.. the water falls the sounds of water.. The air that touches her body...she use to tell me she like dark red roses but roses r normal red cant make it dark red its a nature of god... So i wil cut my hand and wil pour my blood on the rose to make it extra dark red rose & then i wanna kneel down holding her hands wanna giver her a rose by saying her i love you...

11. On a boat going to Greece then Italy then France and have a romantic date at Hawaii so basically traveling with loved ones ️

12. My perfect valentines date: boyfriend wakes me up with a kiss on my forehead head holds my hand and leads me to the living room which is Kaye’s out with candles and rose petals he set up a little stole full of chocolate and pancakes . Then after breakfast we go out to the beach and have a little picnic looking a the sky talking to each other then we escape to a cute restaurant that hands you a rose at the door and then he take me home then we have ‘couple time’

13. paragraphs for days