Valentine En Vogue

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ATA, Are We Getting Free Ask Outs?

YES, my little turtledoves, YOU ARE. We will be doing unlimited Free Ask Outs throughout the entire event!

Keep tabs on the Gift Store for some RS-exclusive gifts as well... but it doesn't end there. Stay tuned for more announcements for more goodies for you lovestruck folks as the hunt unfolds!

Event Premium Parties

We're bringing back some limited-time event-exclusive Premium Parties this time around!

Here's the sitch:
    - These are temporary and will be gone at the end of the event.
    - Each Party will cost a certain number of Fashionable Invites to start.
    - Each Fashionable Invite will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Invites are also a super rare drop from the Event Boxes too ;)
    - Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck!
    - Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    - As with more challenging Parties, the rewards are even sweeter than white chocolate smothered in sugar molasses fairy dust.

1 Fashionable Invite for 5 ECs.

Side Stories

There are going to be 2 Side Stories each week for this event, and everyone will only have one week each to complete them.

A quick breakdown:
    Week 1: Side Story #1 starts, and if you are able to complete in time, you'll get a shot at Side Story #2.
    Week 2: Side Story #3 starts, if completed in time as well, Side Story #4 will pop up!

Each Side Story will of course lead to unique and exclusive rewards so make sure you're hitting them all!

Valentine's Day Furniture Box

Here come the classic seasonal furniture box! That up there is the Valentine's Day Furniture Box which you can earn through the Daily Stories throughout this event! This can be opened with the regular Amazing Furniture Key.

Like our other seasonal furniture boxes, this one contains Valentine's-themed furniture which you can earn exclusively throughout the event and never again until next year!

Furniture

Sexy tiemz may or may not happen here.

Muschi likes this.
  2. Love the furniture

3. Noodles posted

4. 2 Nd Comment

5. Ew y’all suck I wanted to be the second comment oh well lemme see the avatars ?

6. :lol: ...Inactive asf

7. Makes sense after how bad last hunt was but fun ig

8. THE LEASHES ON THE WALL GIVES ME LIFE

9. Wth is with these nubs lol

10. Are ask outs unlimited or is it just like a few?

11. Na wtf is this love Aphrodite Ava

Aphrodite is the goddess of love and should be elegant and seductive. Not some pube escent teen in lingerie WTF

12. Pûbe* I’m actually fuming

13. Unlimited ask out or just one?