[New Feature] Club Pins!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Ata, u r launching new stupid things again and again with updates nd the updates becoming slower, r u guys want to do anything about the "slow"?

3. I can’t even look at club leaderboard with this update smfh

4. Same, I crash everytime.

5. Rubbish feature

6. Re: [New Feauture] Club Pins!

I agree I think only executives or higher should be able to change pins. Any of the club mates can buy pins but to actually change them should be an EX VP or Prez that's what club roles are for full members aren't admin

7. Useless af tbh?

8. Ahhhh I would say it was an unnecessary update, PIMD is getting heavier day by day with all this useless updates.
    Pin? What for? If it would have effect parties cash then yes it would have been a bit different but overall I would say an unnecessary update

9. Alright so this pin thing, first if you just had to do it why not Geek letters to simulate frats and sors. Second why make it so childish. Is that the market you're really going for? Third its annoying covering up the party logo on the home screen. Better idea would be to make more interesting pins and use them to pin members individually. Or allow club to make a coat of arms they can design themselves buy buying various options. Or better yet just scrap this idea all together and give us back the longer cat party.

10. I don't know how i would feel about this :l

11. Like wars??

12. Whoaaaa. Add more pins that make hungry pls.

13. Apple pin for everyone! Coming soon [/quote]

15. Another issue that has not been brought up.

The art for pimd has been progressively getting better, yet you chose an artistic style that mismatches the direction or way your art has been going. Its cartoony and oversimplistic.

17. unnecessary update