NYE Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [imgift]https://i.imgur.com/xNnes3g.jpg[/imgfit]

2. [imgift]https://i.imgur.com/xNnes3g.jpg[/imgfit]
    Fixed

3. Imgfit not imgift ??‍♂️

4. 1. Pimd harder
    2. Pimd better
    3. Start meditating

6. since i worked all night naturally i had to be super extra. not even mad i got beer all over my expensive ass dress, was a nice night for being a long af shift on new years 

i don't do resolutions because half-committing to impulsive lifestyle changes based on the calendar day is almost zero percent effective since time is a manmade concept and our method of differentiating between the current "year" and our perception of the past has no bearing on our ability to follow through on the ever-so-soul-searching faux goals of "lose 10lbs!!" or "get all A's!" in this universe of made up time with its asymmetries intrinsic to dynamic physical law

but like, i live to win, so my resolutions are to make something i'm extremely proud of for my fifth term project, to knit my cats matching sweaters, and to get to #2 on tk lb in koh ?

7. Honestly my resolution is to be more comfortable in my body and work for what I need. ?‍♀️ Happy New Year’s all!?

8. °To be the best person I can be.
    °To live life to the fullest with the people I care for most.

9. Blue Turtleneck + Blue Coat + Totally Swagger Shades= My 2018 Style! Lol..

Happy New Year to Everyone!! Happy 2018! :)

10. Blue Turtleneck + Blue Coat + Totally Swagger Shades= My 2018 Style! Lol..

Happy New Year to Everyone!! Happy 2018! :)

11. My 2018 new year's resolution would be to live simpler, to dream bigger, to be more grateful, to laugh lots and to give more love :)

12. My 2018 resolutions is hope my dreams come true. Better life and more succes.
    And i hope ata give us new premium parties. Cat cafe and ppa is not enough anymore to us. Thanks and Happy New Year

13. My Resolutions
    - More Success
    - Make my parrent happy and proud with me
    - And got pimd crates from this event :v

14. Hot, mami ;)

16. fixed

1. Drink more water
    2. Read/write/draw more
    3. Be the very best (like no one ever was)

17. ?

18. New Year Resolutions:

- Get good grades
    - Start being more active (gym, running, idk something)
    - Try to not stress too much
    - Work as much as possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.