Festive Collective

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Jean, Dec 12, 2017.

1. So where’s the story

2. You're right! Will take it out of the image. It's not actually in the boxes or Store!

3. 1. glad y'all working on the party mechanics (as much as id prefer much needed improvements to PvP mechanics instead... beggars cant be choosers i suppose LOL)

2. cute to bring back last year's xmas furni but u gon pìss off a lottt of people who been payin 25 bentos for one piece from it

3. shouldn't 1 party for each collection item drop the boxes? to avoid having to choose between box & uneven af drops, or even drops but no boxes?

4. i highly dislike making a box only available through cc. don't cc fairies get enough reward?

5. cute af furni, especially that bird painting. i want that irl :')

6. hannukah stuff is a nice touch! y'all have been making awesome improvements with diversity, i rly appreciate it

4. Buying all spare Hanukkah Furniture, also please put the Rug in store or make a new one.

5. I'd probably cry from happiness if they re-released the Cozy Chateau Bed tbh but I'd feel horrible for folks selling it!

6. Late edit: I can't read apparently ?

7. Sweet nuggets

8. Why i dont use bento's to buy furni. never kno when the apes will pull a fast one on u.

9. 

10. Ty for including Hanukkah in this hunt ?

11. Unrealistic, cc is ata's bread and butter they'd never stop catering to cc fairies unless they came up with another way to suck wallets and bank accounts dry. (rip my app kept crashing as i was quoting this)

12. Nice that you honor both holidays congrats

13. i definitely understand that it's profitable but there's a point at which it becomes unreasonable and i believe this is it

14. Vocat rug?

15. Thank you for making Hanukkah furniture!!! ?

16. Fair point @ kitten.
    But knowing ata :) they shamelessly don't care. I'm still using the cats i got cheap from bf so i shouldn't really talk tbh but after that im pretty much done buying cats for a while so no more catering to me.

17. I’m confused what is the problem with this Christmas furniture and last Christmas furniture ?

18. Where are the screenshots of these avatars?