Known Issue with collecting Story Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,

We're currently investigating an issue that's preventing some players from being able to collect their Story Rewards for this event. Many of you have mentioned your Black Balloons are not being counted, while for others Black Truffle Martinis are no longer counted for their Story progress. Please note that they are still added to your Showcase though!

We're working on resolving this as soon as possible, and will make sure everyone receives the rewards they earned.

There is no need to send a ticket to support about this issue. :)

Thanks for your patience everyone!

2. ???

3. Ty ty ty

4. Thank u !!!

5. Omg ty.. been posting about this since 11 am and even in twitter hahahaha

6. First of all y’all need to fix the leaderboard 

7. Soo when you guys bringing T11?

8. can you also fix the fact that it gave me an error when i tried to open boxes during last 15 mins and got pushed out of t100... :/

9. Better luck next time

10. boi do u know how much i spent this weekend...i aint put that effort in to NOT get the av bcos of a glitch 

11. rip kitten

12. I want my suitcase

13. There are only 100 people in T100 and, and 400 people within top-500 who miss out. I bet there were people even closer to t100 than you.
    Some events cost more to place in the leaderboards for because of the demand.
    Black Friday is obviously going to be one of the more expensive ones. The amount you spent isn't a point for pity.
    It was your choice to tackle an expensive leaderboard hunt

14. The glitch made her miss it though?... and they used money

15. Ah thank you 