ATA vs EA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Punisher888, Nov 24, 2017.

1. LITERALLY THO

2. i'm okay with rolling over and taking it because they are discounts. i don't normally pay for stuff on this app, its a personal choice you know. don't like it then don't pay. ata won't care unless they're bleeding money which they aren't because the majority of players spend a ton each hunt just to spam open boxes.

if it's working for ata then why would they change it? it's a business and the majority of customers seem to be happy.

3. Agreed. Black Friday is the time for those that don’t normally spend money, to spend money for a change. Since they’re discounted, then it’s profit for both ata and us

4. So cause you are okay with it I can’t voice my opinion?? Vip is a bad feature $20 a week is ridiculous just cause they give discounts doesn’t mean I can forget about this greedy add on to the app.

6. I'm not saying you can't have an opinion i'm just saying it's pointless to express it on forums. if it's really that serious that it's got you busting veins in your neck and causing you to rip out your hair then send a ticket to ata :roll:

7. Too late to delete

8. Tf does that got to do with this

9. Just cause you think it’s pointless to voice my opinion so it can be heard by other players doesn’t mean I’m freaking out. I made my point you are the only one freaking out about it.

10. Wrong thread, my fault. Take a deep breath and remember Thanksgiving was yesterday.

11. Send a ticket to ata. That's the only way they'll see it, thats what i meant by pointless. dev's don't check forums at all. other players included. There's only like 15 people who check forums regularly.

12. First more than 15 especially with everyone looking in forums for new things second Ata looks in the forums they post in the forums.

13. 1: they only check the potd thread, threads posted by devs, furniture selling thread and the story/rewards thread.

2: no they dont lol they only post on their own threads. they do not look at other players threads often. if that were the case a lot of us would be forum banned by now.

14. Please send me a ticket to voice your opinion. Thank you. Fake news

15. :roll: anyway keep complaining about discounts. see how far that gets you in life.

16. Gotten me further then you

17. Ironic how everyone defending ATA in this thread is a party fairy.

18. Even more ironic that the nub that’s crying is also a party fairy ??‍♂️

19. Lol nah. Not even close to EA. you crying cause they want $20. EA wants hundreds for an ultimate Edition game and THEN wants you to buy loot boxes inside cough cough battlefront 2

20. ^^ ply $20 for 10ecs, 5 dns, a free box, a pimd key and 25% more cash from parties/ 25% less spins sounds useful