Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Low post count and were in an RP club at the time, I can only assume idiocy.

2. Just wasted your 4,000th post.

3. post count doesn't matter to me, uh???????

4. Not the count but the number of the post.

5. still doesn't matter to me???????

6. Please refrain from holding your question mark button down, don't want to break that phone screen.

7. ???????????????????????

"reported for spam" :roll:

9. Reported for non-English.

10. :lol:

11. Bumpity bump bump

12. Nice jaundice moon

13. That’s Ms.Moon to you, young man.

15. Forceful and Kefo's baby

16. Accurate.

17. ??

18. I did what? Nvm, Ion't care. You not bout nothing either. You just chase hoes the team been through so why would yo opinion matter to me? I hope you kiss her too. You gone be tasting mad people's kids, "man"

19. 314? So Missouri... So St. Louis... the South... Mostly suburbs. I don't watch BET, BET isn't even real black television if you think about it. They reward rappers wit fabricated lifestyles and many black artists don't even attend the awards cause it's really not even fo us. Just cause it's mostly black shows and movies, doesn't make it a part of the culture. I'm into anime, not people trying to get high ratings by pretending they gaf about us. Sold not told? You sound like the type to get locked up a snitch looking fo less time. Im not like you. I'm solid. Go do grown up stuff, why you focused onna teenager?