Still need store gifts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kitten, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Sorry if I offended anyone’s gender or anyone who is here to hurry up and respect gender equality. I have a bad habit of using “Bro” when talking to miscellaneous non-descripts on this app. At least I am “person” enough to apologize for my insensitivity. Please don’t go all SJW on me.

2. Don’t need to get all sarcastic, Nubblet. If someone’s gonna call a women a bro or a man a sis, then they should be corrected for their mistakes. Don’t assume peoples genders k

3. Don’t assume I’m being disingenuous when I have apologized twice to the “woman” I may or may have not offended by saying “Man”, “Bro”, or “Dude” to. I said it was a bad habit admittedly, and it wasn’t intended to be offensive. Learn to read. Your perception of my tone was incorrect so grab a snickers take a nap before you respond next time and we won’t have this conversation again.

4. Sure thing, Sis

5. Bet your punk ass won’t apologize

6. Sorry if I offended anyone’s gender, I have a bad habit of using “Sis” when talking to miscellaneous non-descripts on this app

7. Good job, son. I’ll send you a gift for being socially responsible.

8. I don’t accept gifts from nubblets tho

9. That was sarcasm... that’s what happens when you assume.

10. That was sarcasm I was using there... that’s what happens when you assume.

11. Would love some full of pride and/or rainbow vigil spam.

12. I would love a quiver and arrow,vip pass and a tank plz and thanks

13. In before this was a bait thread to collect all the usernames of beggars on PIMD.

14. That’s a lot of beggars

16. may I have the ones I need? 

17. Hi, may I get all of them? Thank you

18. LOL

19. Can I have a box shark? And any cheap ec gifts? Thank you! I'd really appreciate it! ??

20. If u need anything I can help too