Maeve, Alf, Bento Logic Explained.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HormoneMonster, Nov 1, 2017.

2. 

4. Maeve, alf pieces are becoming more abundant, faster than chibis. More nubs spend tremendous amount of money inefficiently opening humt boxes to succeed, and people open 2 lite boxes per day for free. I only spin once per day on Average.

While chibis and bentos are currently more abundant, people know thay maeve/alf items will overtake them, and as such, their outlook is met with pessimism. That same pessimistic outlook cam be given to chibis and bentos because the supply never ceases, but the rate of increase it sort of astounding with the maeve sets.

5. If you think there’s any method to this madness on pimd, you have much to learn ? a lot of the market prices before and now make no sense

6. Yea there really is no purpose to choose one set over the other. They're all just pixels with the same collecting requirement and stats.

Makes me laugh too when people want to trade event only stat items (like hunt rewards) for bentos which are always around. Ppl be straight trading 1mcs+ for a quarter of the stats.

7. The answer is simple, ppl are way too butthurt, cuz who spend to open boxes can get maeve/alf pieces easily, in the other hand tempura/launch/pep chibis are only obtained from spinner,or if someone want to trade them for something else, and I believe there's a bunch of ppl who open boxes out there, not a majority, anyway it's a way ppl found to keep the market equilibrium, not giving much advantage for spenders, ofc it would change if regular chibis start dropping from boxes also ? that's just what I think

8. It was because most people accepted that chibis are more valueable than seasonal collect to complete items, they think maeve/alf bento is just part of the seasonal collect to complete items, and people accepted that reasoning and become a common sense, it is like explaining why "ugly squash", a no stats item worth more than any other stats items 0_o

9. Can a person not buy spins with the spinner?

There are deals most days where you can buy them with EC, just like how you can buy EC for keys to open boxes.

You can make chibi the same abundance as bento pieces if people bought spins on the spinner more often. They simply choose not to.

Also apparently prep pimdminis have different value than other pimd mini's too, although they come from same spinner, have same stats, but also are more difficult to roll to obtain

10. People avoid those ec deals with free spins because they don't see spinning as being as valuable as other things.

All chibis are worth the same.

11. Simply said and accurate. I agree.

12. This thread makes me chuckle because give it a free months and the mauve bentos will be replaced with something new hence then making chribi bentos more sort after and mauve bentos sort after as well so the theory didn’t quite work that chribi bentos are worth more there’s 1000s out there

14. Jesus Christ you lot are stupid. Maeve/alf bentos just aren't in high quantity across pimd. You won't get a ton of them unless you spend or trade piece by piece. Launch/tempura bentos remain currency because of how many exist in the game now. No1curr bout spins, equal stats, or acquiring via trade. The average player can get launch/tempura bentos without spending. Simple