Remember Eliza02? This is she. 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Happy-and-Contented, May 14, 2017.

1. I just cannot fathom that almost 6 years have passed since I first wrote in the forums of PiMD. Nice to see veteran writers (Hi TheAndi!) who are still going strong. This place really feels like home.

To those who are wondering who I am (or even to those who care less to know hahah), I wrote the fanfic entitled "Desperate". Really pleased to know that I still found my story in the first 50 pages of this section. I thought it would be buried somwhere in the 250th page. Haha!

Just dropping by to say hi! Golly, I missed this place. ️

2. no one even knows who the fuck she is

3. Hi Eliza! Welcome back

4. Welcome back, I've been here for 5 years, but never saw you tbh.

5. I have never seen you in the almost 7 yrs I have played, this is a new account not my actual I got deleted on my actual and it was when I was 14 I statted in 2011 and had an account to 2014 didn't see you didn't play in 2015 and 2016, still didn't see you  cause I didn't play and in May of 2017 I found game and played again and made this account, I'm sorry I never saw you Eliza02 but welcome back.

6. omg, I appreciate that lil shoutout  tho to be honest, I'm never active, I have the app on my phone and probably check it once every 2 months or so, just for the heck of it haha but ah Eliza it's so good to see you, can't believe it's literally been years since our FF days 