Strange Occurrences 2: Mind Your Manor

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 14, 2017.

2. anyone have a tape that I can borrow? I'll gift it right back

4. I finished my storyline and now I'm not able to start another. What's up with that?

5. I've this same problem as well; I've sent a ticket two nights ago and no one has replied at all. :/ Tf ATA.

6. Is this the part where you rage quit?

7. Yes. :cry:

8. Whats the use of green tape ?

9. We should do more avi contests for event Avis maybe that would give people some insentive to go for them

10. I chose the silver one what do I do now

11. You do what life made you do, party.

12. Can support actually look into green tape side story,, locked unable to complete for 2 days or so..

13. Please explain why is the avi for violet at 20k  justice for higher difficulty 

14. Because its higher difficulty......
    .....what?

15. I think we should all fuck

16. And I think you should uninstall and never return

17. Hey ATA peeps, has anyone ever proposed the idea of trading in furniture for things such as clues or whatever item is needed for that hunt's quests? Maybe give the option right when you get it out the box? I was just thinking about it since getting enough items has been tough with these shorter hunts, and they wouldn't have to be worth a lot to make a difference.

18. Please extend the event for at least one more week!! I want to collect them all!! 

19. I agree. Please have this extended!!

20. Stop whining noobs. There’s a reason why ata made this hunt short, there’s 3 parts to it.