Strange Occurrences 2: Mind Your Manor

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 14, 2017.

1. There seems to be no sign of the Violet tape but if anyone has one pls let me know

2. Let’s hope possessed boxes are easier to get this time round

3. Does anyone have a sliver tape that I can borrow I'll gift back please ( I also rewards you with gifts)

4. New furniture looks amazing but it never drop for me been trying since previous hunt nor anyone wanna trade

5. I don't understand the purpose of Ata doing partiality 

6. I need green vid tape, will give it back!

8. Hahahhha I did too.I chose the silver one ,yet I am a girl

9. Can you only bloody up this hunts Avis or can you do it to any Avi?

10. They’ve said you can do it to literally any avatar.

11. It says "Requirements not met questline" after completing silver questline  help me out

12. Can’t wait to get bloody 

13. I’m having this same problem too! I tried to contact support last night and haven’t heard anything back yet :/

14. I thought you guys said we could add however much blood we wanted on the avatars

15. O no, they said that you can add an excessive amount of blood, I doubt they’ll let you choose how much you want to add

16. Yeah but they give you an avatar with blood on it??‍♂️ pretty lame but whateves

17. It’s fine because you’ll keep your original avatar. Nothing bad with a free duplicate avatar with blood on

18. Anyone else getting an error when their phone rings? It just keeps ringing and ringing and I get an error when I try to click on it