Creepy videotape??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Oct 9, 2017.

1. I can't be bothered to get a ss of it off my profile and post it, but it's in my showcase and it doesn't start a quest, I was wondering if anyone knew what it is exactly

2. It’ll probably be used for a future story tbh

3. You can gift it though?

4. '"go ahead and watch it. What's the harm? " that's your answer

5. You could gift the golden maple leaf thing in the Rome hunt in order to activate the side story, that's what in thinking once change over happens it'll come out

6. O you mean the Golden Greek Candle, everyone used to send those around, as long as they send them back. Decent tbh

7. Probably. That was the case with a lot of other "secret" side stories: 1 person got a drop and it starts a quest and at the end you receive more of that item to pass around. (Most recently I think was the shiny charm bracelet a couple hunts back)

8. the creepy videotape was frim last years Halloween hunt

9. Nah this one is different

10. If it's like last year it'll turn into items on halloween " ring girl and skinny man doll " I'd just hold onto it until then

11. Or it could be similar to the "???" that was introduced last Halloween hunt where the item could be gifted but did nothing for the entire duration of the hunt. At the end of the hunt, players who had the "???" got two rewards vis-a-vis The Skinny Man Doll and The Creepy Ring Girl.
    So maybe on those lines. Just a guess ?

12. I got one too just now :)

Here it is
    [​IMG]

13. It’s probably Jean’s hidden twerking tape.

14. I'll sell mine for 20 bentos ?

15. Nothing new here... The videotape, came from previous Halloween hunts, in the end you'll have a gift.

16. That tape was hidden for a reason.

17. Not a very good reason. People deserve to watch it

18. What is this?! Where did you get this?!

Jk. I totes know what this is.

Definitely NOT my twerking tape. Might be Winston's though.

19. Rather see yours