Real Life PIMD Couples

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Niah_Phoenix, Nov 30, 2013.

1. My boyfriend and I met on here around 5 or 6 months ago it started off as just rp, we didn't know anything about each other, or what the other person looked like.
    Well one day, he asked me to be his girlfriend, in the cutest way possible if I might add, but it was during rp and I had no idea if he was being serious or not. After working up the courage to ask if he was just looking for like a rp thing or not, we exchanged kiks. Where we both decided we wanted to give it a try.
    Long story short, we've been dating just over three months? and even though we've never met in person and we've had our struggles I'm proud to call him mine

2. Congrats to the people who are rl dating on here. It's not easy to take it from online to meeting up and being in a long distance relationship myself (we didn't meet online though) I know how hard it can be. I really hope it works for you guys ️

3. We have since been married which I think I updated in this 3yr thread somewhere in the last 67 pages haha. We married oct. 25, 2014 and still going strong. Thank you for the feels! ️️

4. Ahli I have always admired u and mikes strength and courage. The two of you have been going strong for years now and I can say I remember when everyone talked about the serious rl couples met here and made it official. You and mike were the biggest source of whispers (the good kind of course- where all us moonstruck players go "awwwwwwwwe) I'm happy and proud to hear you two are still leaving players going "awwwwww". Love it! Oh the feels are reaaal!!! ️️️️️️️️

5. Short but oh so sweet. Hope u guys always find happiness?

6. Naw ️

7. I think everyone roots for Ahli and Mike. Also pimd love stories that work are so beautiful. I cry every time :cry:

8. Agree!!! Ahli & Mike!!! Love you both!!! 

9. THIS IS SO CUTE. MY EYES 

10. Wow congrats to every one of u. Glad y'all found each other.

Guess True love just isn't for all....

11. my rs is my real life fiance, live together and went to high school together 

12. Awwwww :'))
    This thread is just so cute. Got me in my feels.
    I hope every relationship on here ends up in something good 

Then one day you'd be sitting there and telling your child, "and this is how i met your mother :')"

13. That would be amazing bahahaha

14. I promote break ups :D

15. Mr phoenix's story made me cry

16. Bumping it so i can read later

17. 80% of ppl rs who have name mr X and mrs X are actually same person, talking with himself, lol.

I know at least 6 cases 

No real pimd couples, u can probably count on 1 hand fingers how many are in total.

18.  AnnexKris 2k17 to infinity and beyond 

I'm a shy type person so I won't tell everything. But Kris is one of the best people I have in my life. I'm more than thankful to have him. 

19. Awww just saw this. Wanted to bring up me and my rs. We met here just bc he was helping my club unlock cc. Turned out we lived near each other. I've visited and so has he, we have met each other's families and now we are going on 5 happy months ️ Crazy to think I have this app to thank for the love of my life. I wasn't ever thirsty in wc, so it's just cool how things work out. ??‍♀️ Okay. Cheese time over ??

20. Awwww sweet! I wish the best to the both of you! *'*