Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Results

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Jean, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Thank you to all of you wonderful players who helped to raise funds for the victims of Hurricane Harvey! We will be distributing your achievements soon!

If any of you wish to continue making contributions, here is a list of organizations you can donate to (Red Cross, and others)!

Way to go!

2. AWESOME! Way to go community. How much of that money is actually from ATA or is it all ours? ATA should add to make it 50k.

3. Awesome!

4. Yay!! Great job all!

5. Cheers !

6. so this is what you make when you throw a promo, now i see why the 2x cc has become very frequent.

7. Probably not.. people probably spent more because it's going to help the people affected.

8. "Across all ata games" not just pimd

9. so have you seen amount of solo done and flash cc? yes i know they said all ata game no need to be smartass here but we are sure ata made good score out of the total

10. meant pimd not ata

11. That's amazing!!!

12. red cross ew. other organizations are awesome

13. Great job everyone!

14. ATA needs to add to it m8

15. Now we need to do one for Irma?

16. Do one for World suicide prevention day!!!

17. Yes, but he's a rundown.

KaW ~ NK: Takes 10 "seals" to open, these are $6.90 each, so 70$ in total

ZTA: 100 "Aevum Circle Pieces" to open, each piece is 1 "nobility", so 10 cents. The entire EB costs 10$ to open.

HTE: Takes one "seal" to open, again it's $6.90

//

PIMD: Kini costs like 39 EC, so $3.90

Cat Cafe costs one cat, so 69 EC, or $6.90

--- EC (Pimd) and Nobility (KaW) are the same thing, and Cats (Pimd) and Seals (KaW) are the same thing.

--------/////---------\\\\\\----

"What's your point, Juan"

/ EVERY Epic Battle and EVERY Party that was 50% more plunder costs good money to start.
    They "had to" give up $45,000 or so, but they easily made double that just from KaW and PIMD alone.

Companies making money off of natural disasters, nothing else here.

18. what IS your point tho... i mean, i dropped dozens of cats this weekend but none of them were purchased in the last month, so they made zero money from me. every person i know that also solos almost always has cats/ecs ready for promo time. i highly doubt they made any more than they do during any other promo so im not understanding what you're complaining about