Kingdoms of Heckfire - USA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Webby, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. What country do you believe to be the strongest in the world? We have the strongest military and we are the most economically and politically influential country as well.

2. This is actually true.

3. USA does have one of the strongest militaries in the world. It invests a lot of money into it, itd be sad for it not to be up there lol.

4. They also owe for about half of their assets ?

5. They're in debt to themselves lol, they owe the most money to the federal reserve. Only about 30% of it is to foreign countries ??‍♀️

6. there is no "strongest" country, only successful ones

if you're measuring "strength" by "how well we murder people overseas," chinas army is much larger than the us'... and projected gdp by ppp puts china at 58 tril, india at 44, and usa at 34... so again, not sure where this "strength" is, especially in near future with yalls country currently being led by an overgrown toddler with zero understanding of politics or econonics lols

7. Here's a source for the claim to strongest military force
    www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinside ... ked-2015-9

8. US might is still bigger because of combined man power and weaponry. You must have missed that in my article. Also, you speak in such absurd, hyperbolic statements. Not a fan or a voter for Trump, but if he had "zero" knowledge of economics and politics, I highly doubt he would be in his position now. Also, we're not spending that much killing people. Most of it is reserves and defense in case there is anther major war. And that is strength. Just like this game... the more attack power you have, the stronger you are.

9. ? u must not be referring to the same potus i am

and just like in this game... 99%, the "attack power" is for ego and otherwise useless

10. M8s murica would win ina war ofc

11. maybe, if they showed up... see: wwii ?

12. I guess if you could explain to me exactly how he has zero knowledge of economics and politics that might clear some things up.

And as for you remark on attack power, you let me know the next time you're in a sfw with a VIP club and easily destroying their egos.

13. uh...look up any speech he's ever given, ever, perhaps? anything that's ever come out of his mouth? the constant damage control that everyone in his gov't who knows anything is constantly having to do?

and vip clubs/players consistently fail on me... what's ur point there?

14. Overall, I'm not saying the US is the best country in the world or the most enlightened, but it is far better than a vast majority of countries and I think it is an easy thing and a trendy thing for other counties to mock the US currently. However, nothing said about my country will ever make me ashamed to live here or to be a us citizen. And wth that, I but you all goodnight.

15.  idk but I think trump really doesn't know what he's doing 60% of the time and those that say he's playing 4d chess just make me facepalm so hard

16. Wym we elected a celebrity 

17. Okay one last thing his speeches are not definitive proof of his knowledge base. Her might not a lot of knowledge about politics and economics, but to say he has zero is asinine.

And for those fails: pics or it didn't happen 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.