Welcome to the team, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 23, 2017.

1. I can speak hindi but unfortunately I have been silenced too many times to become a mod lmao

2. ?so the mods have absolutely no say on who gets mod (the process; aka anything to do with getting mod)? Or are you telling me the 3 no's from current mods = you will not be a mod is false? They don't ask for your opinion and if you guys will like a team?

?????

Confused.

3. Oh had to edit

4. complaining about new mods= too much time on you complainers hands

5. lol how desperate you are, bruh applying that frequently means you dont even know the rules of applying

6. you even have good status

8. Wut happened there

Am I missing something? Does being a mod open up doors and opportunities in rl? If you put on ur resume that u are a pimd mod will you instantly get hired?

Is that why many of you are upset?

If so sign me up :)

9. applying again within 6 months means ur app gets scrolled right on past soooo....what's sad is that u think ur entitled to a position of power that u don't even know the qualifications for

10. Im now an astronaut and bill gates gives me money.

11. The process has changed over the years, is that your point?

12. Am sorry for not supporting originally my feelings aside, congrats to those who where chosen by the Devs hopefully your time is more productive then footy all he does is demand steak rp ??‍♀️

13. No one ever said i had to be productive m8. Im here to make the other mods look good tbh :)

14. Which is the only thing you can do well tbh :) ️

15. Kind of but it's also kind of showing how there can be bias voting within the mods (ppl voting yes for their friends; not saying that's what happened but it prob happens right?).

16. Foot is a gr8 mod.

I'll have to retire being his fan cause playmates has in-house mods now :) I'm their fans now ?

17. Thank you for the welcoming 

18. Mike only got mod cause Ahli ??‍♂️??‍♂️

19. That is a silly assumption Ahli is not that type of person and the devs make their own decisions if mike was good enough then that's their decision