Fire in the Soul

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 24, 2017.

1. GENERAL GORGEOUS 

2. Did some say... UNICORNssssb?!???!!?

3. The furniture fúcking sucks ? only good things would be the avis

4. The graphics of the furnitures aren't coherent to each other. Feels like there's 5 different graphic artists assigned to do different furnitures. lol

6. Garbage story with Garbage Avys. If the stupid shaking phones didn't drive my OCD through the roof I wouldNOT participate.

7. @Marceline, please shut your mouth, shut, shut your mouth. Your part of these idiotic themed stories. Please refrain from crapping up the once noble and great forums that Spitfire graced. Kbye

8. You're ruining Burning Man, don't touch it with those nasty ape fingers. You represent the opposite of everything they stand for 

Pobrecita likes this.
  9. I like the forced gift mechanic way more than the forced receive mechanic!

10. It seems like the designers were on some unicorn food when making these mismatched furniture 

11. Yeah because suddenly changing it from receiving to sending outta nowhere is totally fair to the silenced players. I don't care if they are silenced, everyone has the right to be able to participate in hunts and they still count as players. But I guess changing it to receiving is too hard. But it's totally fair, eh Ata? ?

12. Burning mannnnnnnnn

13. Nice work by graphic designer.... Very detailed work... really great job graphic department... I am not offended anyone but I personally not like any Avatar...

14. TThis hunt suuuux balls

15. I love JD's story line avatar! She's so cool looking. I love the horn/ear design for Zander's and JD's, it's a really cool idea! The new character is also super neat looking.

16. Hi, nice to meet you. Can you direct me to the section in ToU where it states that silenced players cannot participate in hunts? I'm a bit lost rn :)

A mistake that can be easily fixed.

17. "One Avatar To Earn Per Story", do we actually get the Avatar or just the item associated with it?

18. What are the Avis percentages

19. Yes you get the avatar after the story is finished, it's usually the last part to the story that you have chosen.

20. anyone know the % and which avs are str and which int? 