Thailand in Sun

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexyass boy gala fine

2. Nah, I didn't. I was just curious as to what might happen, if anything did.

3. Is the Temples Guidebook gonna be easier than Street Food?
    Hard to tell since the first two out only say lower and higher difficulty assumably in relation to each other, now there's medium and highest so it's unclear of how hard Temples is in relation to Street Food. I'm guessing it's about the same maybe? Or easier?

4. Pretty sure the difficulties go like this: Lower difficulty, medium difficulty, higher difficulty, hardest difficulty?

5. I tried before the new guidebooks came out and they tell you that you can only buy it once.

7. I m gonna miss the moon parties ??

8. Yessssssssss

9. How do I get the fighter Avi? I spent more than 25$ already for opening boxes...

10. It's an avi you can only get from the box?‍♀️So if you really really want it, you just have to keep opening boxes.

11. how many buckets does the three-quarter moon party take?

12. Black Moon: 5 buckets, Quarter Moon: 7 buckets, Half Moon: 10 buckets, 3/4 Moon: 15 buckets, Full Moon: 22 buckets

13. it takes Four (4) buckets, my bad

14. boy let me tell you about spending on boxes and not getting avis

15. Let me tell you about spending money, getting nothing, and then getting it out of a lite box ?

16. I'll miss the moon parties they are awesome! Thank you ata! Please do such things more often.. PS I ug thrice in this hunt

17. What will happen if a moon party continues past 12? ?

18. You turn into a pumpkin!

19. Uh ohs ?

20. I'm selling this Hunt's poster and above bed shelf 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.