Farming for items until cf

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DEBUG, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Watch out for someone named Pointless , she or he is going around trying to farm for items in return for cf, she or he , I'll say Zhe is even farming for someone asking her a question ;) beware

2. Farming is a part of the game.Sending gifts is a part of the game. CF can also be indirectly a part of it.

Why make this post then ?

3. I don't think you're supposed to farm for items ?☹️ but people do it anyways. Pls move on

5. This is old news

6. It's all good as long as the farmer doesn't demand things that require real world currency, such as EC gifts or name changes.

7. Farming for items isn't against the rules, but it's not like it's encouraged either.

Like SoulMotion said, it's only against the rules if the farmer asks for things that cost ec (like cats, kinis, etc), or demand that you drop stats. Otherwise, everything is fair game.

9. Ty for the warning ;)

10. You CAN demand that they drop stats or break rs. It's part of the game mechanics. Idk about ec gifts cats etc but I also think that's allowed. You can't demand real world currency outside of game. From the emails I've had with ATA if it's within the mechanics of the game, it's fair

11. Nah, anything that revolves around EC, such as cats, kinis, furniture, name changes, etc. aren't allowed due to I think it falls under extortion.

12. "you CAN demand they drop stats or break rs"

"no, you can't ask for cats"

lol wut

13. Coming to forums to snitch on someone. Maybe he will farm you and you will learn to stay in your own lane. #snitchlife

14. Well thanks for the heads up but honestly pointless sucks at farming so nothing to worry bout m8

15. Lol mad or naw 

16. Nah just funny people tattle tell on a game. They must have so many rl friends lmfao

17. rt

18. Crew drop is not against ToU, neither is including name change in cf terms since it does not financially benefit the victor.

19. It appears I was wrong, sorry guys. Just don't get into any trouble then you don't have to worry?