POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. go there then and stay

2. I purchased starter pack twice (Rs.1240/=),n purchased extra credit of Rs.5,900/=. After purchase it tells some error n to try again n my money is WASTED.. I WILL LEAVE THIS HOPELESS GAME.. REPLY ME SOON WHY...??? I HAVE 6 MORE ALTS...

3. Why? Cant a person wonder  Not everyone knows all the answer 

4. How do you enter a party? I created my own club and I'm not sure. And how do I get to the cat cafe?

5. To start a party you have to go to your club and look down towards the bottom of your screen you will see parties in a green box and then select the party you want to initiate.

To unlock Cat Cafe you need to complete all Otaku parties first.

6. Can anyone help me with upgrading? Just explain who's best to get, what I save up to, I'm 843 kcs but have never been good about how to ug. Wall/pm me if possible. Thank you ? also how do you figure out max plunder??

7. at your status, asking such question proves you are a fool

8. At what point during the hunt do side stories usually start? (Not the medal challenges), the food meal type of side stories. Thank you️

9. It seems to have been slightly different with each hunt! So the only way to know for sure is to watch for when the phone on the home screen vibrates :)

10. Thinking others are fool makes u the bigger fool, also wondering and asking questions u dont know is being fool then let me be, mind ur own business 

11. bruh no one of the blue color wannabe answered you coz your question portrays how idiot those cc noobs can be

12. How do ichange my avatar toba previous avatar I have already owned?

13. Go to your profile, click on your avatar, d roll through the list of avatars until you find the one you want to use.

14. I made a new email account but I can't remember how to step up it on here

15. Go to the 3 line button and click help. Then make a new ticket asking how to do that.

16. How to know ur total stats including the items and bonuses

17. Your total stats (kcs/mcs), you'll find in your profile, next to your avi. Just add them up. Your item and bonus stats you'll find by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of your profile. You'll see a bunch of numbers.

18. Okay, what does SFW mean... In terms of clubs?

19. SFW = strip farm war (people hire your tutors and attack you). In terms of club I assume that means your entire club is involved.

20. I've been having a problem when I go to ask out for a RS it says I have pending requests.. Yet I've never asked anyone. I've had this problem before and it still hasn't resolved itself. What gives?