A long time ago..(not an rp)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SorryButIJustWannabeCool, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Message to moderators: I mentioned my age from several years ago on this thread, don't jump the gun when reading this.

Sorry no pretty text on this thread

Once upon a time, in a digital pay to graduate college, there was a student who enrolled whom was given an interesting nickname. Nobody knew how he made it to such an advanced digital campus, even when was not 17. This is the story of sorry-but-i-just-wannabe-cool.
    sorry-but-i-just-wannabe-cool is a Spitfire, but better. Just too emphasize sorry is an old, but ironically a young user that you either love or hate. Sorry was the most active in all of the forums; he is helpful, but also a dirty little 2-faced troll. He would make helpful, yet sometimes unhelpful threads just to become one of the greatest students on campus, an honor student. With Warrior flipping out not becoming a Hall Monitor, and forfeiting his Honor Student Sorry thought he had a chance to take over this campus as a cyan over-the-top honor student, but this never happen.  *sad face*
    After many months of posting 3 threads a day, which is not spam. Sorry decided to make one thread that would be his last. This thread was the one that got him ban. Sorry made a 4th thread.
    *poof*
    sorry-but-i-just-wannabe-cool is permanently ban from the Party In My Dorm forums
    *RIP*
    The entire campus, (primarily forum-res) including the haters, gathered around to say there goodbyes, and some hellos from the people in campus. Everyone thought this was the end of Sorry, and they were right. He never showed his again.

I'm *probably* not here to stay. I'm *probably* here to say hi and leave again.

Old names, approximate age, and small back story:

xXdeathtonicXx : 12-13 Harassed the retired moderator J31 (Jen). Discovered the forum, but not didn't like them. I also learned what volleying was. I was in 7th and 8th grade. I was perm silenced.

Forgotten name: 13 I joined, got volleyed then left.

-Sorry-but-I-just-
    sorry-but-i-just-wannabe-cool: 15 I wanted nothing to do with xXdeathtonicXx. Became friends with J31 and later apologized to her about harassing her with that account and claimed it was because I was a lot younger. I also told her I was of age, when I clearly wasn't.

sorry-but-i-just-wannabae-cool: 15 alt I only got for the relationship thing.

^These ages are probably off by a year.

I am 17 today and turning 18 in August.

2. Couldn't of said it better myself

3. I wish this was an rp.

4. Interesting. Welcome back

5. I won't be back for long, just stopping by to say hi

6. Anyone got a tl;dr of this?

7. So Sad

8. Kinda confused tbh, LMAO. But hi or welcome back (?).

9. TL;DR: I was more popular than the mods when cat café was introduced. I literally ruled the forums. I just wanted to say hi and say inform everyone I was underage at the time.

10. and then .. I cut your wifi off and you couldn't afford data R.I.P
    Bump your old threads

11. The Scud King