anyone remember the BoS days

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaLaNoobyNoob, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Hi yeah a typical Noob here to ask all the old and locked away plays to come out from the shadows and remanence(or how ever it's spelt) about the good old days of wars over parties and the amazing casualties of BoS

2. I'm not really an older player, but yes, BoS wars were pretty fun!

3. I mean if you've at least been able to be apart of one then good as old to me 

4. And a dead forum

5. Reminisce.

Ahh yes, the good ol days. When they didnt allow me to join BoS 4 even though they had me lead BoS 3 at night for 3-4 hours while everyone slept and Jetboy and London leaked like 30b each every hour...

Good times

6. ?? I remember being banned from BoS cause sfw even tho oppo always got to join lmao the struggle

And when outside hits were locked ?? that made me salty

7. I'm new and i'm glad i joined the last BoS :) it was epic i'd say… totally an epic battle

8. And i hope someone revive BoS war again, tho old BoS is officially closed, but i miss 200 vs 200 players war :sad:

9. Girls rule, boys drool ?

10. I will forever remember the bos days I didn't always agree on some things but at the end of all of them it was mostly friendly and the forums made for the after math was fun

11. Girls hurl, boys curl

12. Good times omg pimd changed so much i was so lost when i came back.

13. Was a pretty good war. Ata got behind it and gave out awards for it too which was nice given the organization required by the community

14. Can't have BoS wars nowadays cuz there's 30 types of identifications now

15. Dead.

16.  omg

17. imho wars are useless now, with non stop cc promos and flash cc, massive mis items from hunts and bonus from avatars made those people immune to hits
    so now wars would be really unbalance, but that is just my opinion

18. The misc stats have really nothing to do with it cuz pretty much everyone is keeping up with each other unless people are buying Misc items even then it doesn't change pvp that much

19. They're keeping up if they get on everyday to hit parties, or they use money to buy stat items. Misc does affect PvP but eh, can't be assed to keep up with all the crap that you need to get hits in. ^

20. Doesn't effect pvp that much unless its ridiculously high