HOW DID YOU FIND

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by adam-of-souls, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I was a line chat and this girl was begging my friend Matt to install so she could be his gf in game. He kept telling her no so I was curious why he refused to play.. he told me not to install it that I wouldn't like. Then he said he'd join if I did. So installed to upset the girl ??? idk if she plays anymore but her brother was my pup for so long.

2. i was missing my hostel (boarding school ) where i was for 5 years so i don't know why but i searched hostel game in app store n found it

3. This other game kept sending me annoying adds about this game so I just downloaded it thinking I would never use it, and here I am today ? kthx bye

4. Being a weird is just a natural side-effect of awesomeness :cool:

5. Looked for an app to escape the harsh reality of life.

6. Same

7. I looked up something like “college career advice” in the App Store about 4-5 years ago and I downloaded bc of a cute guy avatar lol

8. Honestly I was looking for some other game, like an mmorpg and stumbled across it, gave it an install out of curiosity, quit a few times, came back just as many.. so here I am.

9. I legit looked up the p word that explicit videos start with (forums censor the word) in the google play store and this game came up, downloaded and played.

10. Randomly looking for casual games on da app store

11. Oh my! For far are your needs satisfied?

12. I always look for that on the app store. Always gives the best results

13. Tbh i was cleaning out my phone memory and noticed this was still installed. Unfortunately had to update it out of the old format to be able to load it back up.