Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. way i see it is that pimd is game and ata should stick to that
    i mean guys dont you get tired of using social issues to promote sales ( basically referring to the excess avatars in store )
    plus if lgbtq are normal human beings like any other person, why treating them any different ? they are around since long and i doubt throwing avatars and items will make any different
    please just stick to game concept and stop using social issues for your own benefit

2. Well said

3. Yeah i do agree with you, this thread has been made because of someone made a thread about lgbt and get trolled when we all knew and i'm sure devs know it very well, that forum is just full of trolls…
    Making this thread is just like feeding the trolls in forum…

4. Re: Our LGBTQ community

iconic. Lady Gaga and Kylie Jenner invented Gays

5. Re: Our LGBTQ community

L - Lady
    G - Gaga
    B - Beyoncé
    T - Telephone

6. i love you

7. ty

8. :)

9. Re: Our LGBTQ community

️️️ thank you for this post Jodie

10. Why am I in this forum for? 

11. What's the + stand for ?

12. Deep asf ಠ_ಠ

13. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Firstly, in proportion to the population, non-heterosexual characters are over-represented in media et cetera. No offense, sorry, but it is true.

Secondly, normal-ness is defined by the majority of the population. Saying something deviates from the norm is not a criticism of that deviation; it is simply stating that it is not normal in that society/culture. Why did you feel the need to put scare quotes around "normal"?

Thirdly, masculinity and femininity have biological causes. There is no reason to place those words in scare quotes.

The world is not how we would always desire it to be, but objective truth is objective truth.

This was not meant to be critical of non-heterosexuals or engage in "hate speech," a meaningless expression. I simply wish to point out a few things.

14. ^ get a load of this becky cishet nonsense lmao

15. I am surprised you did not call me a patriarch as well. I am quite disappointed.

16. Re: Our LGBTQ community

The Supreme Court of the United States has routinely struck down laws to prevent so-called "hate speech." Just because a law is technically on the books, does not mean it is enforceable. Sodomy is still a crime (on the books) in several States.

And the fighting words "doctrine" has been chipped away at by the Court.

However, you are correct, the First Amendment does not protect one from private actors.

17. Re: Our LGBTQ community



Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.