Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Our LGBTQ community

You clearly stated that I was patting myself for not trying to harass gay people aka what a homophobic would do, care to lie again? Too triggered to remember what you're saying? At this point, I'm trying to end this convo, but you keep coming.

2. Science lol, so 2016

3. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Ok Justice, if you're just going to taunt and attack others and continue to argue against the existence of valid gender identities, IN the very thread where we state that is not ok, you're going to have to leave the conversation.

4. Human beings are simple if there were a lot more than 2 sêxes the human population wouldn't be what it is right now 

5. Re: Our LGBTQ community

im clearly no longer talking about the gender fluid topic and how about Steven attacking me and claiming that im holding myself to not harass people, those were some clear personal attacks, but obviously you'll be biased and I understand that. I'm leaving this thread, but I believe under ToU, if someone mentions me, I'm allowed to come back :)

6. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Harass gay people* corrections

7. Re: Our LGBTQ community

On a brighter note I literally love Jodie so much

8. You can't make a thread/event like this and not expect people to voice their opinion on such a sensitive topic.

9. sometimes I wish it was like the medieval days.
    humanity has gone soft and new "problems" has come up
    before, the concerns were "how can our clan/country thrive in wealth" or "how can we win this war"
    now it's "am I this gender or that gender?" or ""should I post this on social media"

10. bigotry isn't an opinion lol

11. Having a different opinion doesn't mean you're a bigotry

12. Some people just have stronger opinions an dont convey them properly. I personally dont hate homosexuals because at the em of the day they are still huma beings like us, however, I don't support their lifestyle. As for trangenders my problem is the fact that the process is free meanwhile people who have things such as cancer have to pay.

13. Excuse the grammatical errors my keyboard is slow sometimes.?

14. The process isn't free? Maybe* insurance can cover hormones and such, however there's various cosmetic surgeries they undergo that certainly aren't free.
    This is all a situation on insurance.

15. True, but they are trying to make it free for people who make under a certain margin. Regardless that money should go toward people who didnt have a choice on certain things such as disease. Not those who choose to go against human anatomy.

16. Re: Our LGBTQ community

The polar extremes of this model are male and female.
    If you were to TRULY break the binary, you would need to make it trinary, not just replace the switch with a slider, because in that way 2 genders only exist. It's like taking blue Red and Blue and mixing them ans getting purple and jumping up and down like a monkey saying that a new colour exists when somebody can look at it and say... It's just x% red and y% blue...

There is still only red and blue. Purple is merely a combination of the two. Not a new colour.

17. binary means 1 or 2. if you aren't 1 or 2, you're not binary. it's not that deep fam.

18. "choose to go against human anatomy" lmao imagine being this scummy

19. Unless you can prove people are born transgender it's not scummy it's a fact.

20. Kitty this isn't war.
    You're not going to win it by disseminating complex theorems and by using such nuanced language. The common man only knows how to love. It's much harder to articulate and fully understand. If someone says they don't fully understand it but says they support it and are happy for LGBT people to have full rights, I'd take it.
    Being nasty to people who are on their way to your side because they're not "full allies" may dissuade them from supporting you.

The ability of someone to undermine your position is represented by the powers your grant him. What powers do you grant every full ally that can end up being detrimental for you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.