Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow again, so predictable now you're attacking me. The first post clearly stated that LGBT was supported, yet you make flamatory attacks on me which are untrue.

2. Lol y'all worry about lgbt too much tbh they aren't hurting anyone so yolo let dem be

3. Re: Our LGBTQ community

4. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Forgot to add my comment, as clearly stated nothing was negative about this, supporting LGBT, just keep your personal attacks coming

5. Re: Our LGBTQ community

this is deadass just blatant transphobia what's your point

6. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Follow me and explain to me what is transphobic

7. Lol bruh don't even bother saying you support lgbt ur gonna be a homophobe in their eyes regardless of that.

I'm pretty much just indifferent to it all. You do you pppl.

8. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Justice, the quoted comment IS anti non-binary, that's what NB means, not TWO; that there are inherently more than just male and female genders.
    Please review the posted informative link.
    Further comments arguing against the existence of non-binary gender identities are very much not welcome and discriminative against our NB identifying players.

9. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Jodie I was quoting the MxF FxF and MxM part, didn't really wanted to add the two genders part in

10. Some? 

11. Nonbinary and all that has to do with gender ya there are more than 2 genders but the quoted part was about sêx and there is only 2 sêxes well 3 but that's less than 1% of population so whatevss

12. Then you've unfortunately missed the entire point of why what you were arguing was problematic and hurtful against those you claim to support.

As previously stated, NB and gender fluid identifying people are inherently a part of the LGBTQ+ community and what we've actively chosen to represent in our pride avatars. Erasing their existence IS an attack on them and their identity.

13. Re: Our LGBTQ community

So should I just say GxG GxG and GxG

G standing for gender

14. Re: Our LGBTQ community

???

15. Re: Our LGBTQ community

I think I'll let you go for now, ive disrupted your safe space and clearly you need to educate yourself as well on what is a homophobe.

16. based on what? there are dozens of (bypass) chromosome configurations, there are millions of people with physical (bypass) characteristics that dont adhere to "male" or "female". saying that there are only two genders OR (bypass)es is just...incorrect...why do y'all keep trying. and being 1% of the population means they dont exist? certain races dont exist? none of y'all ever make any damn sense

17. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Triggered

18. Re: Our LGBTQ community

talk about predictable AND ironic, lmao. also, i never even said the word homophobe, so...

19. Based on science bruh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.