Our LGBTQ+ community

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATALowkeyLoki, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cause it's a private account, hidden account, of secret account

2. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Or*

3. Re: Our LGBTQ community

So what OP is essentially saying is: "If anyone feels harmed by you stating YOUR opinion and using YOUR 1st Amendment rights, YOU can get banned, because THAT PERSON doesn't know how a block button works."

Try me. I'll have my lawyers on your ass so fast 

4. Re: Our LGBTQ community

You realize that the constitution has no grounds or bearing on an internet game right...

5. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Party In My Dorm is an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and entitled to a safe and discrimination free environment. Our Terms of Use explicitly cover harassment and discrimination and we take action against those who violate these terms.

6. I love y'all for this

7. Re: Our LGBTQ community

However grant just because you and others don't share an opinion with someone else isn't a bannable basis I could say this months avatar and "pride" month offend me This is an example then what? you won't take actions against that but instead over look it because it is something you the developers created. there are many times I personally disagree with you as a company and yes this is one of them. Also like Lesbian said, it's like you've almost given anyone the golden ticket to run to cry to you and say they got their feelings hurt

8. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Furthermore grant I've received a Confirmation of email twice from support on joining project Kraken now and still nothing ? I look forward to testing out kingdoms of heckfire and I've waited with patience but why a second verification my KAW account didn't get a second verification request

9. Re: Our LGBTQ community

You guys are literally open to say you disagree with this, don't support it, etc. they gave examples of what is considered hate speech; you can easily express your discomfort with the Pride themes if you'd like. However, you may not bash members of the community. It's the same things as one expressing they don't like diverse avatars (diff ethnicities), as that wouldn't violate the ToU. However if you bashed the ethnicity, that's racism therefore against the ToU.
    Stop whining about not being able to be homophobic openly. (Not even, you actually can put your opinion in a way that's not against ToU)... so actually stop complaining that you can't be an asshole.

10. Re: Our LGBTQ community

You can be offended and you can say "I'm a offended because I have a different opinion", and we won't take action against you for being offended.

But if you say "LGBTQ+ people are disgusting and shouldn't exist" or something else hateful, we will take action under Our Terms of Use, which explicitly cover harassment and discrimination.

11. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Oh yeah that last word I said was filtered ??

12. Re: Our LGBTQ community

A game that's also INTERNATIONAL

13. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Ehh I don't agree with pride month but whatever "difference of opinion" I guess 

14. Gay & Proud  Thank you ATA 

15. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Thank You Ata? Me being genderfluid and pan sexual this means a lot! But also this thread should probably get locked soon!! With the fight over what makes people join the LGBTQ community. 

16. Thank you so much ATA. All the pride gifts and avatars are great, but this thread makes me happier than any of that. Thank you for talking about this in a serious manner and for adressing all the rude and nasty remarks that have been made. Thank you for your support! 

17. Re: Our LGBTQ community

the 1st amendment says the government can't shut you up, not that a game can't. plus, there are literally laws against hate speech so...? lawyers? id LOVEEEEE to see that lawsuit. "wah, an app game wouldnt let me call someone homophobic slurs! muh rights!". go join the westboro baptist church or something.

18. You don't like the PRIDE gifts and avis? Don't buy/use them and try to keep your intolerance to yourself.

19. Re: Our LGBTQ community

Can we just agree that there's only 2 genders though? Either Male or Female, I don't care if it's MxM or FxF or FxM, I don't care which sexe you like, but only 2 exist.

Don't bring me that gender fluid bs though.
    You can't change your sexe day by day nor can you change your age day by day (go younger)

20. LGBTLettuce Gay Bacon Tomato

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.