June Pride Avatars and Gifts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 7, 2017.

1. The same could be said for you, why do you need a month when you have all year round

2. Booooiii, you're funny. Thinking i dont celebrate my being gay af everyday of the LOL. ok

4. Yeah if you celebrate it everyday, why need a month designated to it? ?

5. Dear those who decide to hate on these avatars and gifts,
    First of all, who raised you? Cavemen? This isn't the olden where a man had to marry a woman and you would be locked up or killed if you were a lesbian or gay or bi. Welcome to 2017 where we have evolved as people and should be supporting those who need it. So many people are still in the closet because of idiots like you. So many people would rather die than tell their family they aren't straight and you wanna know who is partial to blame? People who hate and bully them.We live in a scary world where people will be beaten up for saying that they are gay or lesbian or pansexual and so on and so forth...Why must we allow this to happen? Why can't we all work together to make everyone feel welcomed and happy to be who they are. My sister came out to our family and we accepted her for who she was and we will never treat her differently. Why can't you see that your words of hate affect those who aren't causing hate. They are trying to celebrate that this is 2017 and they finally live in a world where they can be proud to be themselves and they have one month to celebrate...So why not just shut up for this one month and let them celebrate. K?

End of rant
    TLDR:
    Stop hating on this stuff you idiots.
    Also:
    I'm so proud of each and every one of you for being you and being so proud ️? I applaud you for having he courage to do that and as long as you love yourself that is all that matters,okay? I love you all ️

6. Give me stuff before you go

7. Jesus christ, its just a game ppl..its funny so many getting upset over pixels that will be gone in 3weeks

8. Lord. What a mess.

On one side, people who disagree with the methodology, the perceived sense of entitlement, and the perceived demand for recognition and reward for something that supposedly isn't even a choice. They push back, because they now feel that they are becoming the marginalized group. This is unfamiliar, and it's uncomfortable.

On the other, people who have been bullied, disenfranchised, ridiculed, tormented, and tossed aside for their entire lives. Their strongest desire is acceptance. Now that they have a chance, voices that were silent for years will finally be heard, and be heard loudly. You can't silence someone without repercussions and an eventual break from those chains.

In the middle are those of us who may see both sides, but not completely identify with either. We see the militancy and hate coming from both ends of the issue, and it prevents us from fully supporting either.

It has been said, in times of great moral crisis, the hottest fires in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality. In this case, I don't believe going all in on either side of the issue will solve anything. Sexual identity is too personal and too tied in to who we are. Threatening that part of ourselves is always going to come across as an assault on the individual, not their ideas.

Nothing said here will change anyones mind.

There will always be hate.
    But all who disagree are not hating or hateful.
    Provide the same freedom of thought that you would request from others.

9. Feel free to send any rainbow items my way

10. I don't agree much with it either but as whoever wrote that long paragraph said, doesn't mean I hate it either. It's just whatever

11. Then celebrate it without asking for a month to designate your so called "Oppression"

12. I don't get what's so special about being gay/lesbian/bisexual seriously everyone on this game says they are a part of LGBTQ+ but that's not possible most of y'all are liars who seek attention

13. Some are real and some definitely use it to attention seek

14. You literally were like "where's straight pride month" lol.
    Also I didn't even mention the word privileged in any of my posts, so I'll assume the rest is for Steven? Having a day/month that recognizes that one's identity has been/still is discriminated against isn't entitlement nor privilege at all? Literally these groups would rather not have faced discrimination in the first place with an end result of not having a day/month. Literally I don't get why you're so salty that a group is being recognized because they had to deal with so much bs. They aren't looking for special treatment, they didn't ask for say, avis, or anything, it was just a way ata wanted to acknowledge the community and that they see them as people too. It's diversity really. The majority of the community is agaain, not looking for special treatment, they just are prideful in who they are when it's hard to be who they are in this world bc of the threats of discrimination. I'd say, LGBT members were the only ones allowed to do something during the month, then I would understand your saltiness. But that's not the case, nor will ever really be the case.
    Also regarding the N word, it most certainly is still used as a discriminatory word within the younger generation. It's literally repulsive. I know it's more common to use it in a different way, however again, it's not the best for diff ethnicities to say to the other on most occasions lmao.

15. Oh more long paragraphs. No bueno.

16. ?Ashley you obviously like to take things way out of context, One I never said Racism was dead, Secondly It's not as prevalent as it once was Racism today is nothing like it was 40,50,60 years ago.

Also The screaming of white pride, Straight pride I could honestly care less about. We don't get a month to celebrate so why should you? Before you say it's all year round, Tell me can you not celebrate your pride all year round without needing a month of recognition? Can you do it without trying to call attention to yourselves? Nobody cares what your sexual orientation is nor should you care what they think I'm not on this thread to bash you for being apart of this community, however I'm here expressing my extreme dislike and scrutiny on bringing such a I'll minded controversial issues into a game. I expect our next hunt to involve Blue lives matter or some other politically debatable issue that we as players and consumers try to avoid in Game as it causes more stress than needed we game for fun and stress relief not for political issues or Feuds with others

Anyhow I shall leave this thread my Opinion has already been stated on this thread more than enough I ask to not be quoted or mentioned any further in this thread

18. I absolutely love the Campus Perm avatar!! It's the one have!:)

19. :lol:

20. About damn time we get pride Avis, hope they stay in shop for more than a month