Baby Making Lesson

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sleepwalk, May 30, 2017.

1. Growing up, my dad (being very religious) never wanted to actually explain how babies were born, even in an innocent way. So he basically told me I was created by artificial insemination. :(

2. How do you know you weren't? ^

3. Artificial Insemination is definitely one way babies are made. :lol:

4. Maybe in the 21st century we don't need to sugar coat and mystify reproduction for children and we can just honestly explain it to them.

5. Or maybe we can start making children believe odd ways of how babies are made so we can have a holiday called "Reproduction Day" where the parents tell them the truth about baby making and we can blow their little minds.

6. I think just telling the truth straight up is more mindblowing

7. "Your mother and I went to prom one night and heard something rustling in the dumpster. When we went to see what the ruckus was, we found you, all snuggled in newspaper. We cleaned you up, cut the umbilical cord and raised you as our own"

8. Omg this is cute yet TRASHY :lol:
    Get it? Trash.. Dumpster, Hardy harf har

9. "When you decide you're old enough to stop eating glue maybe i'll let you in on the secret."

10. Orrrr maybe we can let kids be kids. This world can destroy them when they're older.

11. Idk if knowing about reproduction destroys them... Or if that's a result of some archaic view of it. I see it as being pure.

12. best place to discuss such topic

13. Keep the thread on topic please by sharing your experiences and/or original stories :') Opinions on the matter are welcomed if positive.

Don't trash my thread pls, remember this is for fun!
    Don't take it too seriously, kiddos

14. When I was a kid, I used to think that kissing someone on the lips would make you pregnant. Because of that, I would always be freaked out of the chances that when I kiss someone on the cheek, I'd accidentally land it smack on their lips.

Oh, I also thought babies come out of belly buttons so whoever thought that too—

—you're not alone.

15. Omg 

16. Mommies and daddies love each so much that they decide they want to have their very own baby. All Daddies have a very special seed...in it contains all the very best parts of him. Mommies have a very special place for the seed to be planted inside of her belly. You see, mommies bellys are the safest place for new babies. The seed sprouts into a tiny tiny baby, and mommies nuture them with all the best parts of her. As the baby filled with all these good things, and lots and lots of love, the baby grows bigger and bigger and so do mommies bellies! And when the time is right, daddies take mommies to special doctors who help the new baby be born.

17. I'm suggesting that people give a truthful explanation to their children when they ask for one :)

18. "Don't worry, you're adopted"

19. Daddy wanted the cookie and instead got a brownie

20. The mummy got daddy to cook her a meal with special beans which grew and then 9 months later you had to press the belly button which made you poop baby
    That is what my 12 year old brother told my 8 year old sister whilst I sat there laughing and eating chocolate