Time Spent.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lilin, May 17, 2017.

1. I believe that this happens everywhere even in our every day lives. There's just people like this in every context but not every one is like this! ?

2. Sadly I agree and I'm not saying everyone. But on an app we all downloaded and started from 0? There's just so much here. Someone should make calculate it how many out of every 10 people that download pimd will either spend so much time/money here and become so self entitled or whatever else. Out of 10; 1 goes inactive, 2 rpers, 2 constantly forget the app exists, 2 actives who enjoy their gameplay and mind their own, and 3 grow with time/money to become entitled pricks.

3. There is no cause for anything. Your mind makes it so. Lose it and become free ?

4. Yes my first day I did that, and still do. No support essays in forums

5. Yes, you'll feel that way if before you know this game you are actually an active person in real life but your life changed after playing this game

I'm being honest here and because i've experienced it when i was noob, i feel like i'm wasting my time in this game… that's why now i'm here only for chat, because you can forget your memories but you can't never forget your friends…

6. I agree. Most of the friends I made here was when I was new to the game.

7. I talk to everyone the same. I'm very blunt and straight the point. Some people can't handle it and view me as being a bish.

But idc if they don't like it then they can jog on by. I don't care what people think of me as it's just a game ??‍♀️ ain't gonna meet them irl

9. Yeah I'm spending alot of my time on this game but what is the point you are trying to say? :?

10. Refer to the meeting people irl thread. Thanks and no support

11. I read this entire thing hoping that maybe the point would be made clear in the conclusion. Sadly I still have no idea wtf you're talking about...

12. I support this

13. If you put PIMD in a real life aspect, those who have spent more money are in a way more entitled to express their opinion or disagreements being that they have INVESTED in the game, if you had an investment you're going to feel entitled to know what people are doing with your money and where they are investing it appropriately in terms of you.

About time, think about it like a job, if you've spent 4 years at a job and you're training someone, you obviously have more experience and thus more wisdom to give to the other person as well as the fact that your trainee should look up to you, and respect you.

Now about just in general salty attitudes and entitlement, it's the way of the world we live in. People with more money or more experience will always feel more entitled and more important because they are in a sense.

Also the average median age of those who have played longer is much older then those who just join, I think that also impacts it.

Now I do believe people should help people, I used to run a club strictly for beginners. However I can personally say that you can be nice to someone all you want and they'll still not be satisfied sometimes. Older players have went through this time and time again as well as those who have money because people are well beggars, so after numerous times of helping and getting jack in return, of course people are going to get a bit jaded and annoyed with the whole thing. Thus leading to more prickly selves.

Also another real life scenario, are you more likely to help someone who seems obnoxious and you don't know, as opposed to someone who's obnoxious who you do know?

It's all relative to each situation, and PIMD being a social game, draws out real life attitudes and societal norms.

14. ^ Thread complete

15. Everybody does something that a different person feels is a waste of time. You're mad at yourself for some reason, most people aren't.

16. You barely even read the original post, didn't you?