Let's Play

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -TheLastOfUs-, May 6, 2017.

1. Some of these are so funny to read :lol:

2. welcome all my life and you are the best you have to do so you have a great day with your friends you love me and i will always feel the way i love you so so many times I have to say this to you I love you and you always say that you're not my baby and you will never know that you are my life love you and i miss you

Just wth :roll: love sucks

3. I'm so sorry for that too many people are just wondering if I should be happy with me that you can make it to the end to be a better friend and then I will do believe that you are the one who is the best person you have never had to be a good person. ?

4. The fact I can see you you can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting and I don't have a great way for me and I don't have a great way for me and I have a good time with you guys have to go back and I don't know how much you love it and it was not immediately available to buy it and it was not immediately available to buy it and I don't have a good time with you guys have to go back and I have a great day for a week.

5. The fact I can see you soon as possible and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think I'm going to get my nails.

6. Hey you can do that bad luck for you and I have to go to sleep

7. I'm done with my own. 

8. I want a husky so i just figured it and refuse to move from aladdin and the va hospital covers my club during potd when threatening to hit stranger danger

Yea... 4 topics merged into one...

9. I'm not sure what you think about my phone messed up with me and I'll tweak the audio later, Ion't know what I'm doing with your grandma and I'll be going to the cinema in Liverpool

Ok

10. Have a nice night and you have to do a nice job and then I don't get to sleep on your bedtime story or something like this one day you don't have a problem when you're trying not just a person you just want it you don't like you too bad you're a bad thing you can't do it...

11. I will be on the couch and watch TV in the morning and I will be there in a few

12. The only thing that would have to go back and I have to go back and I don't think so too but it was just about every day and night with a new one and I don't think so too but it is a good time with you guys

13. When I don't know what I don't know what I don't know what I don't know what I don't know what I don't know what I don't know

14. I don't think I've been a bad girl but I'm good at it.

15. I don't know why I love you have you been in my phone and my best friend KO

wot

16. Yes sir you can do that to him and you can have all the pudding.

17. Funny

18. I'm sorry I killed your cat,he ate my pizza