Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cinnawoman, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Do you remember being younger and turning off the lights in the bathroom and repeating "bloody Mary" in the mirror three times?

Or were you too scared...

There are so many scary challenges and rituals out there that I find really interesting, being the thrill seeker that I am.

Which ones have you heard of?
    Have you tried any?

Comment below. 

2. Cut for bieber , the legend goes that if you do this the soul of the bieber will haunt you

3. Candyman similar to bloody Mary

4. never did it. Still wont do it. Wont even look in the mirror if im in the bathroom alone.

5. One man hide and seek

Never played it. Never will.

6. Bloody Mary and Candyman aren't real.
    You're suppose to light candles and all that crap with the Bloody Mary one.
    My friends and I tried both ways - candles and no candles - when we were young. Tried Bloody Mary and Candyman. Doesn't work.
    Don't worry - you can look in the mirror. Some movie character isn't going to pop out and slaughter you. ?

7. That sounds evil tf is that?

8. Have y'all heard about the elevator game? Look it up. You won't regret it... Or u might.

9. Elisa Lam.

10. It's a Japanese ritual used to contact the dead by allowing any ghost/demon to possess a doll rather than a human body...Somewhere through the game process involves having the possessed doll try to find you with a sharp object of your choice

11. I did Bloody Mary when I was younger.For a month after that I was convinced she was after me and couldn't look in a mirror without being deathly afraid

12. OUIJA 

13. I did bloody Mary when I was little and it scared me to death I will never do it again.

14. my sister and her friends played bloody mary in an abandoned building... they ran and left the other chick and when she came out her face was scratched bad. ..so either a crackhead got to her face or bloody Mary

15. I never tried any of this stuff tbh. Too much effort. ?

16. Crackhead omg :') I'm dying

17. I'm guessing a crackhead

Pfft creepypasta click bait

None of that is real, a ton can be explained by hoaxes and or mental conditions. Also if you train yourself to think something's scary by reading it your brain realizes this and thus makes you fear it, aka why we survived cause fight or flight ?. It's just all your brain and your natural instincts getting the best of you, nothing more. Also, what if that person who came back with a ton of face scratches was walking around through branches or fell, super easy explanations but no one likes logic.

18. Nerd Alert! 

19. Mmhmm, ''tis good to use your brain at times.

20. Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary