why are noobs so weird

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cinnawoman, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ? Go back home Tutu.

2. Im a a noob confirmed. Feelsbadman

3. Idk how to play this game, teach me non noobs :)

5. Weirdest noobs on my wall :?

6. *noobs noobily*

7. You nooby noober you

8. Game mechanics? Nerds? okay you go tell your Automotive mechanic he's a nerd let's see how well that car gets fixed 

9. He gets paid to fix cars though doesn't he.what does Mr game mechanics get over here? And mechanics is a word that applies to cars and electronics isn't it. Not stats and in-game upgrades. He's a nerd.:)

10. I thought mechanics was the way things work

11. I don't know, but be careful. The last one I tried to help with the game, got insanely obsessed with me and started stalking me, creepy stalking, not just checking out my profile.

12. Nerd for saying game mechanics... if you search the word mechanics, its not just about fixing cars. Its about how things operate. Not just on cars or machinery, moron.

Rather be a nerd than an idiot.

13. Yup it is
    OP is dense so let's let it go

14. My point is that anyone who studies the mechanics of some game online is nerdy. Its literally nerdy like who does that

15. I'll rather be a nerd than a dense noob

16. Cuz over time we learn the rules and regulations in the game. We start meeting friends and having pride of our identities. Like ok I know people with high stats that want rp but they'd never post it in wc cuz it would be kinda shameful. When we're noobs, we don't feel as confined about everything.

17. They can't help themselves

18. I'm a noob am not weird don't ask for rp and other weird stuff

19. I just checked out your profile.
    Am I a stalker yet?
    #Noobforlife

20. This is weird to judge someone base on app calculation. So I'll assume as a person upgrade their weirdness mature as their numbers change. Numbers in a game doesn't reflect someone's personality. What's weird to me, is those who has been active as long as me, and spend so much real life money to achieve a level in this game that don't have no achievements. Example, making VIP in this app achieve what ? What is the benefits ? Can you add it to life's resume ? Can you take your device to the market and buy food with the pimd cash ? Can you brag about your game achievements to your family, friends and co-workers ? Show the mailman your stats, and come back and tell me was they confused when you tried to explain what it is ? I am kidding, I just found this wierd that someone saying that somebody else is weird because of a app calculation.