New Avatars Available in the Store!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 7, 2017.

1. NO SUPPORT

BRING BACK BACON GUY

3. Seriously ATA I thought you were done adding avis to the store and getting rid of old ones. This is a total load of CRAP and you can bet you'll never see a penny from me

4. If they were gonna be 500ecs, $50 an avi there could have been a bit more effort into drawing them. Imo they aren't worth it style wise and the only people who would buy them are just farmers for stats but even then... $50 

5. Any possibility of 100%/0% or similar avatars? I'd Probs buy. Just saying.

6. Y'all doing too much. And why does the boss senior look like a dude dressed as a girl with makeup? I have nothing against trans but why? Nice stats but still op asf

7. Support

8. This is the dumbest thing ATA has done by far

9. Like you waste anything shut up

10. Why you salty?

11. Oh wow… so many new avatars and looks there is one muslim avatar,

Nice one ATA,you keep making good improvement

12. Hijab is a symbol of female oppression. Bad ATA

13. ^ God you're annoying :?

14. This is actually great, I like the alternative way to buy an avatar of higher stats.. if you think 500ec is a lot, well it costs triple that just to get top 100 for an avatar of less stats. Thanks ata :)

15. Nobody is forcing you to read my posts

16. For me it seems like your attitude is the dumbest thing here, never learn to giving gratitude huh?

17. Finally we have a fat bird avi and some thunder thighs 

18. I like that the drama lover and the Trendy one are chubby. But 500ec? Pass.

19. So im guessing the ec amount on daily sales will change since avi cost 500ec

20. Can we please have a fat, topless, male avi with moobs, sitting in his underwear eating pizza in front of a computer?

I promise that would sell.