CONTEST PIMD April Fool's Prank-Off

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I posted on campus to type "AMEN" so they can receive 25 speakers. They got mad coz nothing happened after sending AMEN :D

2. Cling film under the toilet seat is always a classic.

3. pill a potatoe in dip it in red dye syurp in tell em do u want a cany apple stick

4. Well, One time I bought a garlic spray for garden pest, and re-label it with a nice topical air re-freshener in place it in public areas and gave one to a friend who want replenish a public bathroom with "topical garlic smell" ?

5. Well tell Tess to buy a garlic spray for garden pest, and re-label it with a nice topical air re-freshener in placed it around campus and gave one to a friend who want replenish a public area with "topical garlic smell" ?[/quote]

6. Coin in the forehead, in 1st round i place coin in his forehead and he started To shake his face and fall the coin. At the 2nd round i put pressure the coin in his forehead and Il took off my hands With the coin  So il pretend the coin is in his forehead and Shake his head so hard 

7. I'll put scotch tape under Tess's heels of which she requested me to get for her party. These red heels are actually 5 years old, but I made it look new somehow. So now, hopefully, she doesn't fall and embarrass herself in the party.

I'll not win, I know :(

8. I'd prank JD.
    I'd took a two liter Coke and take the cap off then gently wedge a Mentos inside of the cap (it took a few trys, some glue or tape might have helped). Anyway I'd have put it outside of JD's driver side door on his car so that he would have to move it. I would hope he wouldnt kick it. Anyway after I would walk to my car and he to his car and JD would've just happened to pick it up as i had planned, the mentos drop and the Coke would shot like 15 feet in the air, it would be so funny.

9. Never say never

10. I will give Alexa a story to complete and in which she would keep on collecting drops to get a box as a gift which includes stat item but after all her hard work when she completes story and goes to open the box she will receive a strength 0, intelligence 0 item named April fools gift, this will really get her angry

11. Cover a poop with a container and tekk someone there is a bird in that so catch it as soon as I lift the container. POOP POOP EVERYWHERE 

12. I would replace Alexa's hair die with bleach so when she goes to color her hair it will make her hair turn white

14. I'll put tape over the optical sensors of Quinn's mouse.

15. I'll prepare a special dessert for Alexa. Strawberries covered by chocolate. ? Actually i use chilies that look like strawberry ?

16. Baby powder in a blow dryer.

17. Baby powder in a blow dryer.

18. Put Nair inside my sister's shampoo bottle.

19. Jd and Quinn are going on a holiday to America when we ask Alexa to join us when she opens the envelope to find Aprils
    Fools instead of a ticket twos company 3 is a crowd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.