Bro-in' Out! New Furniture Available Now!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

SUPPORT☹️??

2. Hours later, finally worked.

3. Seems the furniture, being a new kind of in game currency, tied to vanity, deserves a little more ATA attention... Well done forcing us to see it, therefore care. Look forward to seeing your future developments... But...that many ecs? C'mon y'all...I do like the furniture though, don't misunderstand or be discouraged. <_<... Just consider.

4. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

Support as well

5. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

6. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

7. Is this furniture giftable? When will all the other furniture be giftable and when will there be new furniture for the amazing furniture boxes?

8. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

Yeah furniture that we can buy in game money

9. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

10. People would still be complaining if the furniture would be buyable with in game money, since it's become the new trading currency. 1. The furniture would be very expensive - so new players couldn't effort it and some would think it's a waste to pay that much and 2. It's an exclusive thing to have for which to have to either spend money or trade to get them. :)

11. the furniture is too expenvise if we buy it buy ecs so you should sell that by cash game so we can buy.

12. So a few months ago i was kicking around the idea for race car beds in the dorms. After weeks of persistence i was told by a dev it would be dropping in January. Well now its march almost April and i haven't heard anything about it. Ata is great they said very trustworthy people?. You let me down Ata and i should have known it would end this way. Its not me it's you this time. And I'm not mad just disappointed. With that being said i want reparations for all those who waited for those beds pimd crates for everyone would suffice. Thank you have a great day. #BlessUp2k17 ?‍♂️

13. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

14. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

The one thing players want from furniture, and the most mentioned thing in this thread yet not addressed by devs which clearly means they intend for EC prices to stay.

15. Could u please make it where we can buy furniture with cash please

16. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

17. Welcome to the ranks of 'disappointed'. Get used to it.

18. Re: New Furniture Out Now!

Support 