Your favorite avatar

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daisy123123, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Someone should make a thread listing all avis ever made. I remember someone made one b4 but I think it got deleted cuz I don't see it anymore.

2. MY FAVA AVAS ARE----
    1.GOTH GIRL
    2.COMP.SCI STUDNT
    3.AMBITOUS SCHOLAR
    4.SMALL TOWN SWEET-HEART
    (TO BE CONTINUED LATER)

3. Such suspense much amaze

4. I've never watched G.O.T but I have to say I really like those hunt avatars, or the skater hunt ones.
    But basically anything intel cause those ones often don't seem to be as hideous as the strength to look at (I think anyway)

5. Go watch GOT first

6. The intel avatars look the best most of the time

7. (Not related)
    TBH I feel ata should revamp int build payouts most of players don't switch to int cause of low payout and let's be honest most of players (including me) are party fairies so we would rather go with Strength builds and gain that 20% extra cash

8. int builds make less off parties? I thought they all make the same

9. The Red Priestess avatar is pretty good tbh

10. The jock victim from last halloween hunt

11. They make way less daddy it sucks

12. Everything changed when the Creative Team attacked. Now we have non detailed avatars

13. UGH I LOVE QUALITY AVATARS

but scarficianado is bae AF. You can just tell that he's a narcassist.

14. I did not know about that

15. Mmmmm..... Will u support me master Wolf about my idea for (Crazy Joker Hunt) !? I really imagin how the joker and harleyn avaters will be ! (no batmen please) lmao ^-^ thanks for reading 

16. It took me time to figure out which ones I like the most... there's many avatars which are my favorites but these are amazing ;)

17. I forgot to resize :? The winter avatars are always great 

18. op is my favorite avatar, i can wear her all day

19. Did not see that coming ?