another complain

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThotGalore, Mar 3, 2017.

1. I'm just here to complain honestly. But ATA, can y'all please give us like atleast a day break before launching another hunt/story? :roll: please and thank you, k?

Ps. #NoHuntsAtAll #ISupportThat;)

2. You take a break if you want one noob. The rest of us want to party 24/7.

3. Bleh, boring.

4. Ty ?

5. What if apes add BL challenge to daily challenges thing :ugeek:

6. Do you know how many fingers are pointing back? Soo damn high

7. Just don't play the game for a day if you want a break? I don't see what players get by demanding "a break for a day". Enlighten me

8. Dont take this the wrong way, Im not doing the hunt that is on now cos l cant be bothered so not really complaining, but it is a bit annoying that by being annoyed at b2b hunts l miss out at some showcase items. So a break would be nice, but l get the point that if you don't want to, just don't do it.

9. I hear you. But you won't miss any showcase items if you don't play like a day or so. You can resume afterwards

10. When there was breaks between hunts campus would be flooded with "ATA where's the hunt" etc

11. you can't please everyone so party fairys will complain

12. LOLOL support

13. You're in a party club
    1k losses you're a party fairy too though
    *I'm an alt comment incoming*

14. no support, we should run multiple hunts at same time

15. Knowing PIMD people would opt-in to the PvP and still complain they got hit

16. I feel like that's the end goal

17. I sense you are an alt or an overinflated ego which one we'll never know.

As for the OP I agree The B2B hunts are starting to make them lackluster a break or even a change up on stories for one time would be nice doing the same thing over and over tends to get a bit boring

18. Exactly.<3