What's wrong with this Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ForeverAlice, Mar 3, 2017.

2. I feel this so much!

3. More wine less whine

4. I hope ur clubs dies and fails.

5. I hate you, and I hope you fail k

6. Hmm i don't mind with this new stories, it was quite fun :lol: the rewards is also not really big… so it's up to you to complete the story or just leave it fail

7. Tea.

And then they said that super pros separated the community. Please!

8. It's nice to have some different types of hunts, and the way I see it, this give non flash cat cafe players a chance to get high rewards.

At the same it doesn't require mercing, if you time it right you can get the challenge medals while also participating in the part of the hunt that is run the same way as before. Keep in mind that when you fail you go back a tier and get an easier challenge so you could just stay on the "I completed 1 party" challenge for most of the hunt.

Before you look at my profile and call me hypocrite becomes I've done some cc's and ppa's... You could technically run flash back to back counter or fa 101 and get the challenge medal quicker than with the big potd parties. You'd just need to chose what you want more and do that.

9. Apes are donkeys! This isn't breaking news! Having 4 storylines and wanting to complete them all but in order to do that gotta spend $, not that that's a problem but it's encourages a repetitive cycle of spending which eventually leads to ata creating a top 250 instead of a top 100 so more ppl are motivated to make "top spot" in pimds wallet.. Great idea I must admit but chill damn. The honest truth, they don't care what's happening with the current "hunt" they care about the next design to drop the second this shangbobwang is over ️

10. Expanding and reiterating Jerk's last point. (♡ you Jerk.)
    If your club is GOOD then you can easily run back to back counter culture and FA101 parties and amass a huge party win streak before the timer expires.

This hunt encourages flash cats over regular b2b cc which I find sad too though.

The thing about perms is that they can come back to your club at every lbh. And you'll have lots of people at the end of the hunt that may have actually liked you club and want to join. And your "Loyal Perms" will undoubtedly return.

The success of redbull is mainly down to advertising. They've spent billions of dollars on it and are a major and widely recognized brand in the world. Nearly as large as virgin. Advertizing is key to your club's success and what better way to achieve that than with this supposed "merc" hunt?

11. What the hell is the matter with y'all? ↑

12. Mate you can't reason with whiners they will whine about everything

13. Kefo got a good point, though.

14. The problem is... perms go merc for this hunt. Which means theres less members in the club. Even if you have a "GOOD" club, you'll begin to struggle on POTD (because you know, some people are focusing on tequilas). And if you cant get to last bar, mercs don't come into club. And because of that, it becomes a downward spiral. You know?

15. These cases is repetition of what have done during Halloween candy hunt, Christmas, Valentine hunt, Mardi Grass hunt, back in 2013-2014 where people get same amount of drop for LBH or ppl who hit party since the start. It quite messy back then but i loved it lol since i love to merc than stay perm in club

16. Parties like this is bad, makes people jump from club to club all the time and none wants to stay in same club. As a result this whole club idea dies cause none wants to have a club. Everyone wants the rewards..

Yes you have right about variation is good. But if all hunts start turning out like this it wont be good. In the end it will kill the clubs and people will get tired, bored and leave.

It might be easier for f2p players, but in the End they'll get tired aswell. It's to much jumping and it takes a lot of time, none wants to stay in clubs etc. Please, if you want to solve it for f2p players do it in another way or in that case, use variation and don't have parties like this every week...

17. That is why you have mercs and perms.

If perms are leaving then you know how much of a perm they really are.

I don't think you should take it as a negative thing. Work on it. Recruit more so that you can finish potds faster.

18. Tbh most of our perms have stayed in club and probably wouldn't mind collecting medals off of POTD completion. We are strong at recruiting so that's fine.

It's no so much that *MY* club is failing because of this, I'm just annoyed that it seems that ATA is increasingly okay how far will the community go to achieve said goal.

Obviously spending to win is optional, mercing to win is optional, everything is optional but that forever battle we do. Do I go do I stay, do I buy more crap to flash do I not? It sucks that I feel like the community doesn't even explore the idea that maybe whatever new hunt is out isn't a big deal and you don't need to drop everything to do it.

But I guess if the flashers are lining their pockets why not engineer more hunts that give them tons if stuff. I mean if your gonna drop hunnas on hunts you deserve the best virtual stuff.

19. Anyway I think we will run POTD and flash counter in the evening when majority of the club is active for like an hour or two.