Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2017.

1. All the races have months dumbo. Not anyone else's fault you chose not to educate yourself or watch Disney channel because they announce it.

2. Yall Gettin better at designing Avatars. Just need more Hispanic looking Avis Rather mostly being American. No offense . Lolol

3. The avatars actually have increasingly been looking better tbh.

Not that I care to get any of them.

4. :lol:

5. What do you mean American? You mean white? So only "white" skin is American? Interesting.

6. So basically hurry up and spend money 

7. u just know snow is white asf

8. Any chances on a "Maui" Avi? Perhaps with a foul mask tattoo on his face ? Sick of these Cinderella looking Avi, let's get some poly ones ?

9. Not White , i aint Racist... or maybe i am. Eehh who knows. Anyways Hispanic would be Nice..kk...thanks ATA!!

10. Ima just leave this Forum Post. I cant even quote back.. hahahahaha , wrong person hahaha

11. I need a new avatar a girl

12. Can't wait, been wanting new avatars from the store for a while ♡♡

13. Lol, while they're adding new avatars on here ATA is neglecting their other games like KAW which ATM different alliances chats are linked together, imagine this on PIMD O dang

14. If we are all putting in requests please make a alien avi just because I'm weird and I want it kthxbai

15. Still hoping for TESS to be in store 

16. Alliances chats are linked together? :shock:. When did this happen? :?.

17. Lol it's happened to #RIP and ~L~ on KAW and more that I don't know the exact names. But everyone's alliances chat messages are going to other people's alliance's chat so can't even chat in there.

18. Are we gonna be able to design our own Avis with our own stats?

19. Can you make a diffrent store for the avis you don't own, and a place for the ones you do. It's beyond annoying scrolling through the range of ones you don't have to try and apply one you do.