Game Tutorial Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Sorry I never reversed search anything plus you can't reverse search Fb photos dummy and ur cuts are ur line dp so??????

2. The new Avis have 0/0 lolllolol even for noobs that's bad

3. my line dp alternates between my dog and my face but please, keep bringing up my personal life in every situation :roll:

4. yea im sure your 180 f losses really need a high stat av

5. Funny bc all I ever seen was dogs :)

6. Nothing but a useless statless avi set for the rpers to get creative about. :lol: It's free so who cares? Win-win. Noobs and rpers are grateful :lol:

7. Awesome! Free stuff! But now my missions are frozen.

8. Scroll back I mentioned how 0/0 Ava can be good for older players

9. What glitch

10. All those attacks lost were by 12mcs+ when I had no pots plus I couldn't care less for the pvp aspect of this game and still even if I don't need higher stat Avis 0%/0% is still useless

11. ^ LMAO you know nothing
    Even if you get a high stat Ava it's useless too
    Avas only matter in PvP
    They do matter in solos CC too but given your stats I don't believe you have been in solos

12. ?I don't get the 0/0 stats I get that they're for new users or whatever but why unlock and use an avatar that gives less stats than the one you start the game with lmao? Just looking at this logically

13. Grant where are the race car beds i was told would be available in January ?? I've been waiting you guys lied to me let me down broke my heart ? i want my bed

14. Support :(

15. Since latest update I can't seem to collect my rewards why please help mods

16. There a glitch in update cant access rewards