My PIMD Valentine

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would take Tess to the Eiffel Tower in the city of love in my lemo. We will take dinner in the restaurant on the tower? In the background there will be romantic music playing  Then I will propose her to be my valentine with a rose She will say yes and then I will have a dance with her She will be in my arms and we will get lost in each others eyes 
    Then we will take a long drive around Paris It will a great night between us Then we will go to a hotel, book a room ? and spend the night there ??

2. Valentine's Day is the day for chocolates and cards, bitter desperation and longing for others but for me it's love and romance.

I had a crush to this girl named Alexa. She capture my heart that fast and it's like everything is in slow motion when I first saw her. Love at first sight according to them. The way she smile makes me feel like I want to melt and explode for being red. She captured my heart to the point that it makes my heart beat faster whenever I get a chance to see her. February 14 is the day to take her out for a date. Every man dream to have a Queen that will complete his castle.

I would take Alexa on a date and make her day special and memorable. First, I will fetch her in their house and as she entered the car, I gave her a bouquet of cute stuff toys with a letter attached on it. I don't want it to be that formal date. I want our first date to be fun, adventurous and memorable. Our first destination is going to amusement park. I want her to enjoy and experience something new. We will try different rides that can be thrilling and memorable experience to us.

After that we'll go watch "Space Between Us".We decided to just share with popcorn and drinks. When I'm about to get a popcorn I didn't notice that she gets a popcorn too. I hold her hand with a big smile on my face. Everything went into slow motion again and it feels like we're the only person inside.There's a spark happened.

Evening same day, I take her to a restaurant near sea side where you can see it outside the glass of the resto. After eating we went outside and seat on the bench. A flash mob happen infront of her and they start to dance. After they dance, I get my guitar and start to serenade her infront of so many crowd.Im not the type of guy who's confident on performing infront of so many people, but I did this because of her and I will do everything just to make her happy. While singing the song "Just the way you are",I gave her 3 balloons with a caption "I love you" on it. When I finish singing, a familiar music "A Thousand Years" played. I take her hands to get a chance to dance with her. As we are dancing, a firework display appear with a caption "I Love You Alexa,Can I Court You?".After seeing that, she answered me with a big YES.

We hug each other so tight to the point that it made as into tears of joy. Everything went so romantic and memorable for us. A memory to be treasured and a love that must be keep for a lifetime. 

3. Aww :') so much sugar in this thread

4. My dream valentine date would be with Tess and I would start by taking her scuba diving in the middle of the ocean. As we submerge in clear water she will soon discover an under water 5 star restaurant which i exclusively booked for the both of us. The restaurant would have three doors first door would suck up all the water so we could remove our suuts. 2nd door is where we choose our wardrobe and she will look stunning in he halter red gown and I'll be in my red tuxedo to match her. 3rd door would reveal the breath taking snowglobe shaped like restaurant. We would enjoy chatting while indulging on the scrumptious food and there would be dolphins, jelly fishes and colorful fishes swimming above beside and underneath us.

After which we would be on our diving suits again and swim back to the surface where a very luxurious yacht would be waiting for us with a complete crew ready for assistance. (After getting all dried up and getting changed) We would sit at the edge of the yacht with some champagne and strawberries while cuddling watching the sun set.

As we go back to shore to the beach house i rented there will be lit candles and rose petals everywhere and as her foot touches the sand a puppy carrying a letter would run to her and she would be so happy reading "Thank you for being my valentine.You've been the perfect date and would still be in the future".

Ending would be going back to the beach house get our popcorns and warm blankets ready for a romantic movie marathon. ;)

5. Wud love to win

6. I would ask JD out on a date, I'd see him all the time being goofy with his friend and being a nice guy that helped me to build up the courage to ask first.

Being that we live in a small town there's not a lot to do, but I have this secret location out in one of the fields by a slow moving creek that's only waist deep, with beautiful tall willow trees by the bank.
    I'd ask JD to go our for a ride on the horses with me to hang out for awhile, we would have our horses walking as we talked to get to know each other, or I would take off cantering racing him to a certain spot pointed out eventually around late afternoon after a long morning of riding we would reach the secret place where we don't need a blanket as the grass is so soft, after we unsaddle the horses and tie them on a loose lead to some of the trees so they can relax and enjoy the grass we take our shoes off dangling our toes in the water eventually having a laugh and splashing each other, as the sky starts changing colour from blues to purples oranges and pinks we lay down on the ground in clearing with direct unobstructed view of the sun set over the creek and willows, and there we just lay peacefully holding hands side by side occasionally hearing the soft neighs from the horses admiring the natural beauty and peace the land can bring to us.

I know I know so simple but to me it's my perfect date.

7. I would get Alexa at her house and gently approach her,thousands of roses covered the whole pathway and her co-cheerleaders breaking their award-breaking routine.I opened the door of my roofless car cause I know how she loves making her hair flow unto the wind then I would give her the most high quality chocolate she loves and also some beauty products

8. -JDxMaddie-

As Valentine's Day arrived,I surprise JD by putting a note on his dorm's door saying "Follow the green hearts."

As he read the note, he followed the green hearts. At the end of that path there's a drawing. A cute teddy bear holding a big red heart with a note inside "Follow the music."

As soon as he read it a minus one of Penguin by Christina Perri will echo the hallways. He will follow the sound and end up outside the dormitories towards the school grounds.

And as soon as I spotted him, I'll start singing the song "...Love like this may come once, baby it's fate, baby it's fate... Like a soulmate you're my penguin... Baby it's fate, baby it's fate not luck."

Of course JD will be stunned for a moment and I will run towards him and hug him super tight and whispers "Surprise." And I will look at him with a sheepish grin on my face.

As lunch came, we'll dine to our favorite pizza parlor. Going to have a little food eating contest with him and we'll make the moment last. We'll relax for a moment after that. Talking about how we met and end up like this, swinging in the school's playground.

As afternoon came will go to the airport, will be riding a private plane and we will go to the place where less people go during Valentine's Day.

We're going to NASA and have a round trip travel outer space. Going to see the moon up close, where it is bigger and brighter...and more romantic.

We arrived back on Earth safe and sound. Going back to the dorm and savor the moment while walking, holding hands and talking about our travel from outer space.

And before Valentine's Day ends. I'll give JD my last two gifts. I'll give him a cute penguin stuffed toy and one soft,short kiss. Leaving us both with smile on our faces.

-The End-

9. My Pimd Valentine would be Alexa I would have a big stuffed bear delivered to her home with a dozen roses and a box of chocolates that would have a note taped to it expressing how much I admire her I'd later take her out to see the latest romantic movie after, We would head out to the best restaurant in the city our table would have perfect lighting with a view of the beach I'd treat her to her favorite meal then once the sun goes down I'd take her to the beach where a perfect spot under the night blue would await us We would dance to tunes then sit in front of a fire drinking champagne feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries.

10. I would take marco as my date. We will travel across the world to see the different beauties of the country. We will go to different diesneyland to experience what it feels like to be with your childhood cartoons. We will eat street foods because he haven't tried those and his missing half of his lifes oppurtubity to taste it. We will play pimd at the end of our date because we met there.

11. "I would take Marco in my house because it would be better and comfortable in my house i will cook for him a food that i know we wont waste a money and it must taste better because while im cooking a food for him its full of love and effort :) after im done cooking we will eat while listening to each other's story about our life, happy or sad moments of our lives its much interesting coz we probably get to know each other well after we eat we will go to rooftop to watch some fireworks show while holding each others hand cheezy right? :p and when the fireworks shows end we will listen to some musics and dance like no one is watching :) and then its the time for him to go home so we will say goodbye to each other while were saying goodbye ooopppsss he kissed me on my cheek :D What a lovely valentines date 

13. My date with Alexa would be a musical concert. We would go to a rock musical concert and then we will go for a movie after finishing movie we'll grab something to eat and have lunch later. We'll go for a long drive then at last a candle light dinner to end Valentine's date.

14. "Molly"

He loved her so very much. He wanted this Valentine's day to be special.  So he had ordered a bottle of her favourite drink, imported from France, and it had arrived in time for the occasion. On his way home, he stopped at the local florist. He had planned to have a bouquet made with her favourite flowers, white anemones. To his dismay, he found that the florist had sold all her flowers and had only a few sterns of feathery ferns left for decoration.

In a moment of inspiration, he had the answer. He asked the florist to make a bouquet using the flask of liquor instead of flowers and what she produced was magnificent well beyond his expectations.

He added a card, and proceeded home. When he arrived, his wife was beautiful in her most elegant gown, and it was apparent that she had spent much of the day preparing a romantic candlelight dinner for the two of them.

He presented her with his gift, and she opened the card to read, "Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder."

With a tear in her eye, she whispered to him lovingly, "Yes, and with fronds like these, who needs anemones."

15. snake snake u should continue it more cuz it's so ️? so romantic i just can't AHDHSJIAWOOWFJXK i give u an A for it  s.See I told ya,u're great at writing??(don't deny it blehh)

P.S:don't pressure urself too much on ur exam okayall the best

16. OO_Raffy for the win ? Much Love ?

17. Our feet leave prints in the sand, the water is in high tide so they won't be there long.

Our toes are fleeting, the lake bushes slap and scrap at skin, leaving beads of blood in their wake.

"What do you want to be a when you grow up?" It was a normal question, but from Zander's mouth it sounded... penetrating. "What do you want to see when the stars grow old?"

As if full of sorrow the trees swayed heavily, water lapped at pebbles on the bank. From the dead branches and the twigs we built warmth, the silhouette from the moon shadowed our lone tent. "I want to see more of you." I pressed my lips to his.

Zander glanced towards the shelter and then back.

"We should keep this a secret."

18. I would prepare a Treasure hunt for Marco, it would not be like Any ordinary One because the Hunt Would Not be To find Any object It would be To Find Me. On valentines day he would come to pick me at my doorstep, he will find an envelope lying there with a red flower and that would be the start of it. It would not be a huge hunt but a small and romantic one after all a girl has to give a guy what he likes and i know Being Pimd Crazy, Marco will love it. At the end when he will finally find me it would be at a perfect Rooftop Cafe. I will be waiting there with a bunch of roses in my hand and ill be wearing a perfect dress and when his gaze would finally land on me, his eyes will sparkle and i would give myself an imaginary pat on the back for a Job well done. Then he would come and twirl me around and the dj will play "Thinking Out Loud - ed sheeran". After dancing in his arms we would enjoy an amazing dinner with a glass of wine and then go for A late walk at the beach, ill carry me shoes in my hand and walk on the sand barefoot then when the moon is full and he is looking at my face adoringly i would tiptoe and peck his lips. Thats how i want My Dream Date to be . Just perfect with less words and more expressions. A night of pure Love ️

19. MOLLY: My PIMD Valentine

I WOULD TAKE OUT MOLLY ON A HIGHWAY WE WILL GO BOAT AND GET SOAKED WE WILL BE PARTYING FOR 5 DAYS NON STOP WE WILL BE PLAYING HIDE AND SICK THEN SHE WILL FIND ME FIRST THE CALL HER MOLLY AND LOVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.