My PIMD Valentine

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would take Zander on a date to a bowling alley and we would bowl and have fun we would order a vanilla milkshake to share. Then we would go to the park and swing on the swings all day long untill we go home and watch a movie together.

2. I would take out JD

He will be my dream date...I will walk up to him, and ask him to be my Valentine since we both be alone..we will go see a movie and cuddle while watching it with lil kissing...then after we will take a long walk tomthe beach and go swimming. Then went to the store pick up food and go back to his place for dinner. And then he walk me back to my place and give me roses just because we had a good time....HAPPY VALENTINE

4. I would take Quinn to apace walk via NASA n see moon whole day. We would stare at it n describe our love in the complete scilence

5. I wanna be with marco on a fun date on a football match of messi, i see how he likes sports so much. I would cheer with him on his favorite player, i would be as interested as he is, i wanna adore how the players play awesomely but most of all, i wanna cherish this moment for him. Not a big fan of sports but am definitely a big fan of marco and i would 100% have fun with him beside me on a football field 

6. I would take Zander out on a date to a 21 pilots concert were afterward we get to go backstage in the VIP lounge. There we would have dinner,chat, an just overall embrace each other.

7. I would take JD, I will surprise him and we are going to a such a quiet place but very Romantic and it is The Lovers Lane, We are going to eat and enjoy the beautiful view of the Mother Earth and sing our favorite song "Forevermore" by David Archuleta. After that we are going to a Wishing Well and we will wish that we are going to be hapoy together and Until we Die we will love and admire each other, then we will going to ride a Bicycle at the Park and going to eat some Street Foods even we afford in an Expensive Restaurant atleast we are Romantic on Eating in the Street, we will watch a Cinema Together our favorite movie of Jackie Chan the Kung Fu Yoga and then after we watch He's going to take me Home and we are going to kiss each other Accidentally, That is how are Valentines Day will be going to happen.??

8. I would take marco out in an open field to gaze upon the starry night skies. Will eat home-made delicacies made by me, will enjoy talking about our hopes and dreams untill we fall asleep in each others arms.

9. I would choose alexa and we would go to a fancy restaurant.I would be dressed nicely and she would be in a pretty red dress.After we went out on our date we would both get on my Yacht.I would open a champagne bottle pop it and ill pour me and alexa a glass of champagne.After that i would take her where she wanted to go like go to a dance or to a party or play games on the computers or go to a concert.Me and alexa can also put a love movie on and cuddle up with each other on the couch.

10. I would love to date molly in a real life cat cafe (a cafe where you can pet cat everywhere with free drinks). As i can see, she is a cat lady, she would totally enjoy petting cats and rubbing their furs. I would probs enjoy watching her have fun, she would totally look adorable with a curve on her lips while playing with cats. The cats would totally fall in love molly just like i did 

11. Me and alexa well go to the beach.Walk and talk about what we love about each other and we well both go swimming in my pool at my mansion.After that we both get dry out self off and then we both go bath to her place and ill give her a box of chocolates and flowers.Then i would put a romantic movie on for Me and her and we would cuddle up with each other with a blanket covering me and her both.
    THE END

12. I would bring all of them for a triple date because I feel that they don't deserve me. Pizza at Domino's! Cheap,easy and a very nostalgic place to hangout. It feels nicer to let them get together because they are like made for each other.I can never bring myself to date a 2D character.All of the apes should imagine:/ It's like when I think of dating them,I'm imagining I'm dating their picture while everyone else have a real person.Their personalities are also too inhuman?

13. My PIMD valentine is 18Zues81 (logan)and i love him so much i would never want to hurt him and if he is reading this i just want to say i love you.

14. I would take Alexa to a hill top at night where a table is set up for a candle night dinner, we would enjoy the sweet beauty of night along with wine and would sit on egde of hill where we can stare at the stars.

15. The last dude is..erm my 'date' then? I'm a guy and I'll just tease him and Brotherzone him cause...I read on someone's status which said "love can't last forever but friendship can"

P.S: My rs is an exception tho?️

16. If I Had A Date With Quinn It Would Be A Romantic Dinner At A Fancy Restaurant And Just Talking About Music And Coding,Then We Will Go To The Planetarium And Watch The Stars And Hold Hands Under The Moonlight,After We Would Dance The Night Away,Lastly We Would Share A True Loves Kiss Under The Stars.The End

17. I would pop a Molly and take Molly behind a dumpster and make love to her for hours until the Molly wears off.

Did I win yet??

18. Not a drug person, so I don't know really what's the effect of Molly ?

19. I would take Marco. On full moon light to a restaurant with date is on .with looking out to beautiful dance. And say I love him.

20. My date with Marco would be to fly to Korea, experience temples and palaces, eat lots and lots of ramen, pretend to be married in our Hanboks, sail to Jeju Island, walk hand in hand in the calm and there we would be comforted by each other's stares and know that the moment is perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.