My PIMD Valentine

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexa would be getting home from practice, to a red envelope dressed in rose petals laying at the foot of her bed. The letter would read, "Be mine?" As she clasps her hands over her mouth, blushing, I enter her doorway and surprise her with the firm grabbing of her waist. I bring my head close to hers as I whisper, "Close your eyes." My hands cover her eyes as I walk her slowly across her house to the fireplace, where a heart shaped of roses stood. In the middle of this heart was a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne, a game of Clue, and a bunch of her favorite DVDs strewn about. I'd treat her to an evening of pleasant drunken conversations, broken pencil tips from Clue frustrations, and a warm embrace by the heat of the fire.

2. I would take Zander out on a date to a club where we would dance and have so much fun I feel like he is an amazing person and deserves to have a nice girl in his life even if it's for one night...I would sit him down after we leave the club and sing a son by Bruno Mars....

3. Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    I would take marco,
    to the top of the house,
    We'll eat our breakfast in there,
    See the sunrise,
    Holding hands together. So,
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Marco is mine,
    So don't touch him.

4. I would take Marco out on a date to a nice restaurant under the stars. Then we would sit on my car, and star gaze, while talking and learning what we have in common. Then we would go home, and I would look into his beautiful blue eyes and kiss him until the end of time.

5. I would choose Zander to be my Valentine. He seems like we would match well together. Zander seems like a laidback, music loving, artsy guy. Because of this I would take him to a concert that we would rock out to. After that, we would drive up to a cliff overlooking the city lights and lay on the hood of the car admiring the stars together. All the while, talking about our dreams and hopes, our passions & ambitions. After a long time of talking we would realize that we shared a lot in common and seemed to feel connected to each other now. We wouldn't want the night to end so we would drive around in the night admiring all the lights while singing along to songs on the radio that we both loved. The night would end with us parking somewhere to see the sun rise & watch all the colors come to life as we both drifted off to sleep in the backseat cuddled up with blankets, realizing that the sun rise was the start of something new. A new beginning. Just like us.

6. I would take Molly on a romantic date to a sexy pizza shop. I would feed her pizza til she explodes and I would have to carry her home but I will drop her on the sidewalk because she's too heavy from the pizza so I would leave a slice on her head and go home with my sexy hot pizza.

7. I would take Marco out as my date. I would start by taking him out to a fast food place and then to the movies. We would laugh and joke all around. I'd drive around with him for hours blasting music into the night. Once we get tired we will go back and stop at a liquor store and buy snacks and drinks. We would go home and watch movies until we fall asleep

8. I would take Marco out for a date in a lovely Fair near the beach and take him to every booths as we laugh our heads off as we try to win every single game but ended up losing and ended up winning a small teddy bear but I wouldn't care cause for that moment I'll be only looking up to him,

As the sun sets, he'll take my hand and lead me to the beach as the moonlight glisten aboves us as we walk along the shore, as the sands kick against our feets we'll tell each other Funny stories,
    I would stare into his perfect blue eyes and think
     "I'll never want this night to end" 
    I'll sing him song that speaks what my heart aches to say, How we would enjoy each others company as the night breeze flows against the waves as we stare out the horizon, and right at midnight when the fireworks begins , he will embrace me and whisper sweet promises to me,

We'll stay there until the sun rises and  he'll wake me up and say

" goodmorning love of my life".??

-??

9. I like my dreamdate to be with JD on Valentine:
    hand in hand,walking by along the shore;with the scenery of the soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon,whispering sweet words to one another.
    On a distant i see a dim lit light, but as we aproach further i noticed a lovely set up table,a scattered petals of roses everywhere and a bouquet full of my adorn flowers.

at the very moment, i am very delighted thinking that he prepared all of this for me not knowing .
    i am lost for words so i did whats best for that moment, i put my arms around him and kisses him so sweetly and then said "how sweet of you hun to set this up , i am so happy!" and then he said "hun,what are you talking about?, i did not set up anything at all. We are going to get some food to the nearest restaurant here. i am starving , let's go?"

so yeah it sucks when your partner doesn't even realize it's valentines day ?

peace 

10. I would ask Marco to be my valentine and when he says yes (in which he will) I would take him out on a dinner in the middle of the sea in a floating cottage which is lit with romantics lights and flowers. I will be the one that will cook the foods that would be served and of course that'd be his favourite dish. There'll be lots of petals and candles on the sand that we will pass through. And once we reach the cottage, romantic violin music will be played by the musicians that I hired and we'll dance through it after we eat or maybe before (that depends) and we'll talk, eat, laugh while the music is still playing. After the dinner, we would walk down the shore while holding each other's hand and kiss before the night ends.

11. I will start of the day by heading over to Zander's dorm room and cook up a breakfast feast for the both of us. I will proceed to wake him up by giving him light pecks all over his face. Once he woke up, I will push him to the bathroom to wash up. Once he is done, I will drag him to the dining table where the breakfast feast lies. We will proceed to having our breakfast.
    After that we will cuddle together and watch movies or play games on the couch to spend the rest of the time before lunch.

For lunch, we will head to town and have some casual meal. After lunch, we will be walking strolling, having small talks and doing some shopping before we get some groceries for dinner. When we get back to his dorm, we will have a small nap.

When we wake up, we will prepare dinner together. While having dinner, I will tell him that I have something for him. I will tell him that it is hidden in his dorm room and he will have to find it.

As he is looking for it, I will drop some subtle hints for the location of the present. Once he finds it, he will realise that it is a pair of ticket to the concert of his favourite band.

Then he will hug me and thank me for the tickets etc.

We will be going to the concert together.

THE END

Such imagination ?

12. I'd take tess out, and this is how it would go.

She'd get a note on her front porch that read "meet me in the front of the school at 7:00pm, but no earlier because I don't want to miss the walking dead"(we're based in the West Coast) she would think to herself "what loser left me this note" I'd watch her from a bush across the street and over hear her, I was the loser tess, I was.

7pm would come and she would arrive at the school and there would be another note, the note would have written in nicely done cursive "To my dearest tess, tonight on this fine night, I would like to invite you to a blind date with me, the writer, of you would kindly accept then please take the bag and kindly wear the dress provided to our outting together, kindly meet me at pier 8 on the beach" in the bag would be a spiderman onesie and she would so kindly slip into it and proceed to the pier for our lovely date.

She would get there wandering around looking for me, then I would run up and attack her from behind and ask of she knew I was coming because her spidey sense, I would introduce myself and ask if she would like some dollar store candy, because, well, spiderman onesies are expensive. She would ask who I was and that she never seen me before, I would then explain that I'm from another school and I follow her on Instagram, she would ask me to stop breathing on her so heavy and then ask if she could leave, I say I guess then get in the back of my mother's old Honda civic and proceed to break down, but before she left I managed to get the spiderman outfit which I got a full refund for, score.

13. Me and Molly will do what we want and have fun because love I guess is all about having fun 

14. We can see who secretly rps now :geek:

15. I'd take Quinn out to the arcade and play laser tag for hours, that being the place we met first. Then we'd go to a surprise dinner under the stars. We'd share our views on life, name the constellations we'd be able to spot and Quinn would tell me to pick a star and that he'd go up there to bring it down for me the following day, ending with a kiss and an unforgettable evening ? The End

17. My date with Zander would be one of the best. I'll take him out to watch a newest movie without him knowing that I've actually booked the whole cinema for our special day. And we'll actually be watching all the pics and videos from the very beggining we started dating. After that I'll take him to dine out at the best flower garden in our place where all the dishes are his favorites cooked by the best chef in town. Then I'll sign a love song that I wrote especially for him and we'll be spending the night going around the flower garden to watch all the flowers there.

18. Eh! Waste of time

19. I'd take Zander out on a hole in the wall, underground music fest for us to discover more songs and artists alike, with wine, of course. Afterwards, we'll head on to a hangout spot where we could just play music together while watching the ocean lap at our toes and the stars light up our night. Then finally, I'd sing him the song I've written especially for our night together and throw in a poem as well :)

20. I would take Marco out to a football game, we would be watching our favorite football team together, cheering them on and having a fun time, and get on the football kissing cam. Afterwards, we would just go home and cuddle up to each other and eat dinner I made for him at home which would be his favorite food ever. Food is a way to a mans heart. At the end of the night, we would go out on the balcony and watch the beautiful starry night sky together to end our beautiful date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.