Peak Performance

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Boxes for 50 ecs?and they're not giftable?yay well done ATA each and each hunt u doin it worse 

2. WHEN ARE WE GONNA HAVE A REAL EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!

3. And those of us who can't open even 1 box coz we don't have ecs. Will we get anything except the story items

4. Probably not 

5. Well that really sucks. And we don't get any kini even anymore from hunts. How hard more will u make it ATA

6. Only 23 more non cat parties to reach box. I'm riveted.

7. Your boxes no longer drop randomly from parties instead we have to pay 50ec for them. Lol are you that hungry?

8. At least they put a cap on 1 extra box a day. Top players spend hundreds or thousands to open endless boxes to reach the top. Now they let them open 1 extra per day.

Unless I read it wrong.

9. Thanks for your continuous efforts ATA! Cheers! 

10. It's not really worth complaining guys. They have found a new model that works, and gets top players to pay more.

We just need to accept that we are not meant to have a chance. Even if this game dropped to a 1 star rating they'd still employ the same model.

But hey, remember those statistics they showed us a while ago? Players who have been playing for under a year say that this is a 4 star game.

Repeating the point, it's not worth trying. It's not worth complaining about "OMG... 50 EC for a box".
    Though it still perplexes me how people pour money into this app when it doesn't benefit them IRL.

12. You have valid point about people spending more money than needed

13. That is 650 ecs. To buy not worth it

14. Snowboardind theme... Finalllllly

15. Oh look another story lower stats aint gonna get far in... Again!

16. Use this as motivation to grow your stats then.

18. I don't get it tbh
    Apes are here to make money and the players that pay are always going to be a priority over freeloading players I don't think apes are doing anything wrong here . It's just Good Business

19. I bought a box for 50 and found a floor for 19. Well done ATA you did it.

Earlier I bought a lot of ecs but this was a good lesson, thank you.